Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Checking error codes VR/VS (Revised)

Relax98

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz Berlina
I also get the thermo running but no light flashing, the globe is ok it works when ignition is first switched on without the clip in. I have seen others with same issue but nobody has any answers that I can see. Do statesmans have the same anti theft key as mentioned for HSV if so where would I find it?

markjw8

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx commodore series II
Could you please help me, I get 10 1 3 1. 10 flashes 1 flash 3 flashes 1 flash. Is this possible? If so, what is the code number? I sat there for 3 minutes recording on my phone to verify this was happening. Thanks.

markjw8

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx commodore series II
13 oxygen sensor no signal
Thanks, that what I thought.

I had the oxygen sensor replaced last week on the side of the engine of sparks plugs 1,3,5 as oil was leaking from the engine. I had the rocker cover gasket replaced also and oil no longer leaking. Yesterday the engine light came on while driving home and I just tested the computer 1 hour ago and received that code. Not being dumb, but I guess I need to also replace the other oxygen sensor on the other side of the engine on the exhaust?

johnboy_28

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr excecutive
hi all i have vr wagon auto it has been stalling at very bad times and not starting it will crank but wont start so i did a test on i today and i have read these threads over and over and cant find out how to fix error codes i have 24,31,46

any help would be greatly appreciated as i travel long distances in car with my young kids
thanks in advance

hjmonaro

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Sedan, VY Wagon
Code 53 Error

Hi anyone know where to look and how to fix a code 53 error on my VR V6 acclaim sedan
did it before I replaced alternator but still does it now
Thanks

VS_Pete

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 MY12 SPORTWAGON