Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Creation vs Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

craigvk

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK 5L Calais
The problem is with a forum, it's very difficult to express your opinion properly. It doesn't help when people come in here simply to take the piss out of you and not wanting to discuss it properly.

Charg'd

Reaction score
Members Ride
ford
The problem is with a forum, it's very difficult to express your opinion properly. It doesn't help when people come in here simply to take the piss out of you and not wanting to discuss it properly.

oh Slim, your so per****ed

pandaman

Aussie Muscle Fan
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Berlina 5.0 A4
oh Slim, your so per****ed

That's the kind of BS this thread doesn't need. Taking the piss outta people you disagree with is easy and pointless, making an informed and logical argument against there standpoint is a little harder (and arguably also pointless). If you don't have anything constructive to add, then don't postwhore with utter tripe like that.

craigvk

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK 5L Calais
Yeah thanks panda. I now know there is people on this forum with common sense.

craigvk

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK 5L Calais
As I see the situation so far:

*There is people like myself.

*There is people who are for evolution but discuss it as normal.

*Then there is buddies such as minux, Charg'd and others who not only disagree, but like to really rub **** into those that disagree with them.

pandaman

Aussie Muscle Fan
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Berlina 5.0 A4
Yeah thanks panda. I now know there is people on this forum with common sense.

As for you, you've provided no evidence for your case other than "read this website which I trust implicitly" and "read the bible for it contains all the answers". At the moment I've got the shits with this whole argument because there are so many idiots posting irrelevant crap and your side is getting distracted by it and only seem interested in responding to those idiots by saying that their behaviour is indicative of the entire science side of the debate. Either knuckle down and provide a serious argument or bugger off and leave the discussion as you've threatened to do at least twice in this thread.

If you're too busy to get properly involved in the debate that's cool, no-one should think any less of you for that, I know I wont, but the way you're going at the moment is just making you look like a dodgy politician. mr. Partay had some interesting, if somewhat innacurate stuff to say earlier, I'd like to see some more of that kinda effort and enthusiasm ya know? :D

EDIT: Well you've at least properly identified the players now. Kudos for that.

Charg'd

Reaction score
Members Ride
ford
As I see the situation so far:

*There is people like myself.

*There is people who are for evolution but discuss it as normal.

*Then there is buddies such as minux, Charg'd and others who not only disagree, but like to really rub **** into those that disagree with them.

oh you little wimp, just because we have the same opinions, which are opposite to you, dont mean ****, as for you mr religion encyclopedia, you bring this **** on your self. ive had my say, why dont you have yours, a let it be? You dont know everything

craigvk

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK 5L Calais
The sooner that the likes of you 'with screws loose' leave this thread, the sooner more mature people can have a proper discussion. I'm a little wimp? Yeah ok. I know everything? Yeah ok again.

vy_storm

just another moderator...
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.users.on.net
Members Ride
VE Calais V 6L
Easy fixed.

Thread closed.

Politics and religion are two subjects that go downhill fast on here. Hasn't everyone realised that?

Status
Not open for further replies.