Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Creation vs Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christina

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Almost genuine VT "S" + VZ "SS" Red Ute + Vk V8
my view of life isn't as extreme as you might think so.

... i don't want to get involved, but I CAN justify this statement :p

.. apart from that people can beleive whatever they want to beleive, i think the whole concept of evolution or creatation should never be known.. it never can really be known either. we are all entitled to an opinion, no fighting now!!!

all people do is hit back at each other with comments after comments. just have your say and move on :p nobodys mind is really going to be changed :p

Last edited:

MikesVT

M&M =D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing :'(
Well... To answer the 'question' without going into a philosophical discussion because i'm sure you dont want to hear me rant and rave (as im doing now) and also because I really cant be bothered typing all that much, I'd say evolution!!! 100%
Humans are not the first links in the chain and are NOT the last.
(And yes I am Catholic :p)

craigvk

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK 5L Calais
Ok, I will add one more point. Oh and thanks minux and charg'd for the rep points. It's highly appreciated to know you are so mature.

Anyway, many people in this thread have been asking about showing proof of this and that. 2 things I mentioned here I trust and believe. One, the Web site http://www.creationontheweb.com/ I trust as a source for answers, and the other is the Bible.

If the two above things you blatently reject, then there is no point to keep discussing it. A lot of people have never opened their mind and look outside the square. I myself have. I used to believe in millions of years and evolution crap, but I woke up one day and found that to be impossible that complex human beings could be created from slime. I look around and find evolution to be impossible. That's me. I think people here are taking it too seriously (like from the rep comments I get) and should relax a bit. It's pretty extreme I think that just because I believe in God, it doesn't make me some sort of complete moron. I don't go around everywhere with a Bible in my hand preaching God's word. Just relax.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Ok, I will add one more point. Oh and thanks minux and charg'd for the rep points. It's highly appreciated to know you are so mature.

Anyway, many people in this thread have been asking about showing proof of this and that. 2 things I mentioned here I trust and believe. One, the Web site http://www.creationontheweb.com/ I trust as a source for answers, and the other is the Bible.

If the two above things you blatently reject, then there is no point to keep discussing it. A lot of people have never opened their mind and look outside the square. I myself have. I used to believe in millions of years and evolution crap, but I woke up one day and found that to be impossible that complex human beings could be created from slime. I look around and find evolution to be impossible. That's me. I think people here are taking it too seriously (like from the rep comments I get) and should relax a bit. It's pretty extreme I think that just because I believe in God, it doesn't make me some sort of complete moron. I don't go around everywhere with a Bible in my hand preaching God's word. Just relax.

Mate, no one cares for one second that you believe in god, it is the fact you are telling everyone they are completely wrong for providing solid researched evidence, yet all you can provide is a book and a poorly made and backed up website. You insult us by saying we will go to hell, you tell us we are wrong for what we believe. Perhaps we are wrong, but perhaps you are too, that is something you need to admit.

craigvk

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK 5L Calais
It seems that everyone here like yourself are happy to rave all about evolution as being total evidence and fact, but you have come up with no proof that evolution is true. At least I have the Bible. If the Bible was such a false book, whoever wrote it must be a pretty good author and BS artist.

The fact is, the Bible was written by man under instruction from God and that is why the wording in the Bible could never be made up like a story. It is so perfect.

The whole thread is going around in circles anyway.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
It seems that everyone here like yourself are happy to rave all about evolution as being total evidence and fact, but you have come up with no proof that evolution is true. At least I have the Bible. If the Bible was such a false book, whoever wrote it must be a pretty good author and BS artist.

The fact is, the Bible was written by man under instruction from God and that is why the wording in the Bible could never be made up like a story. It is so perfect.

the bible has been written by many men from africans to indians to english to americans, no one person has written it, it is a compilation of scriptures.

You need to understand that christianity is one of the youngest religions on this earth, they have simply changed someone else's bible to suit their own beliefs at the time.

But again, all you say is it was written, so be it it must be true. It is a little sad in many kind of ways that you can blindly accept that because it was written it is right. I guess thats your choice.

Charg'd

Reaction score
Members Ride
ford

firstly, no worries about the rep, its on the house, want more? i'll gladly give you some, cos personally you are an unrealistic, one eyed, narrow minded, sad little man

So you're trying to say that the bible is true, just because some one wrote it? Oh, awesome!! Does that mean that Hogwarts really exists, and i can go there and hang out with Harry Potter and Dumbledore?!

Open your eyes Slim, maybe you will see the light.....

craigvk

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK 5L Calais
firstly, no worries about the rep, its on the house, want more? i'll gladly give you some, cos personally you are an unrealistic, one eyed, narrow minded, sad little man

So you're trying to say that the bible is true, just because some one wrote it? Oh, awesome!! Does that mean that Hogwarts really exists, and i can go there and hang out with Harry Potter and Dumbledore?!

Open your eyes Slim, maybe you will see the light.....

What you said above definately brings out the sort person you really are.

So what you are saying is you hate my guts because I believe in God and the Bible. It's pretty sad. :whistling

Charg'd

Reaction score
Members Ride
ford
What you said above definately brings out the sort person you really are.

So what you are saying is you hate my guts because I believe in God and the Bible. It's pretty sad. :whistling

I dont hate you, because of your beliefs & whatever, you believe what ever you want, my point is, you cant see other people's points, because clearly you see your beliefs as the only way, even though you have been proved wrong & cant argue certain points made in this thread, or back it up with any relevant proof, like i said above, open your eyes & see the real world

craigvk

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK 5L Calais
Mate, seriously. Nothing has been proven yet at all on both creation or evolution in this thread!

As I said before, I have seen the other side of things. I told you I used to believe in evolution and stuff but I have chosen to believe in creation. It seems you have never looked at any other possibility, where is I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.