Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

CROM1E'S 2003 VY S-pack

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
Hey mate you out in the Western Suburbs of Melbourne? Pretty sure I saw your plates the other night.

Nah mate, wouldn't have been me, I lived in eastern suburbs up until feb this year and now I'm living in cairns.

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
Needs more low at the front, bring it round we'll sort it out with the grinder :p

lol no thanks, I think when I drove up from melb to cairns my trailer may have lowered the rear for me a little :p, but still no way I'd get away with lowering the front around cairns, always scraped once coming out of edge hill shops...stupidly steep ass exits.

Fun_Bucket

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cruze II sri
are they the driveways at the video shop and on the other side where the Brumbies is? If so yeah i don't go in there i just park up the street and walk down, it's not worth it. Especially if you get some twat in a 4wd come in while your trying to get out and you get stuck trying to get out of the driveway straight on.

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
are they the driveways at the video shop and on the other side where the Brumbies is? If so yeah i don't go in there i just park up the street and walk down, it's not worth it. Especially if you get some twat in a 4wd come in while your trying to get out and you get stuck trying to get out of the driveway straight on.

The video shop exit is fu**ed...always scrape the towbar but don't really care cos it's just the towbar, and the bottle-o exit on the other side of the road was where I got the front bar....I shed a tear, it"ll teach me for being a lazy prick I live like 2 seconds away I should just park at home and walk up lol.

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
You do know it's illegal to leave your towbar on when your not towing? ;)

lol, nice troll attempt :p, if a cop tries to pull me over I"ll just reverse into them and punch a hole in their engine with it haha.

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
Thinking about getting whitewalls, thoughts and input?, anybody had it done & have any reviews about them?

dijm8

What You Looking At
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS LS3
if you dont drive in the rain they will last longer...otherwise about 2-3 months they start to fade etc...i got 6 months use of my last walls i did back when i had my calais but also i never really took it out in the weather much

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
if you dont drive in the rain they will last longer...otherwise about 2-3 months they start to fade etc...i got 6 months use of my last walls i did back when i had my calais but also i never really took it out in the weather much

Hmm 2-3 months would be a pretty disappointing return on an investment, how much did they cost to do yours?