Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Design JC a new banner!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

krazyboris

Reaction score
Members Ride
VYII Spac S/C
Ok, third version, decided against the cotm in this one, but still trying out some ideas.

Attachments

• JC Forum Header - deco3 copy.jpg
    JC Forum Header - deco3 copy.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 185

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
I'm liking NateGL's effort, nice concept, I'd personally like to see the just commodores text bigger on this and the opacity of the interior turned down a bit so it doesn't stick out so much. Out of all the ones that feature car of the month this is my fav by far.

I know everyone else likes the old and new concept and its a good one, but I'm biased I hate it lol only because I think VB's look like crap- no offence to anyone who owns one. My idea of old and new would be a VT one side and a VE the other lol.

Good work though guys, keep em coming, I'm sure someone less picky than me will pick the perfect design :)

I'm also liking krazyboris's new design as the vb doesn't stabnd out so much lol- I just really dislike the full holden logo on it

Troyziee

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 SSV-R Sportwagon
quick sh*tty design, no1s done this sorta thing yet, with tha two cars facing off, so thought id chuck 1 togetha, not very good obviously, but at least its been covered now

Last edited:

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Do you have a pic of your car T_ROY? That you could use in place of the VB. the grill is too large on it and maybe a VP one would match better.

NickVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive A4 V8
I don't mind that one T-Roy (post 173). But i agree with Stealthy, try the VP against the VE.

Troyziee

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 SSV-R Sportwagon
hrmmm ill give it a shot, but i tihnk tha only front on shot i got is tha 1 in my avatar, tha vp grill is aloot thinner than tha VE, as i ussualy park nxt 2 my dads VE and can c them against each other, but ill still give it a whirl

i've just thought of a new concept, but i will try and do it fairly properlly, but unfortunatly i gota spend tha nxt 2 dais doin hw, so i wont b able to start it for a while, but shall try n get about 3 new concepts up b4 mondai :) / :( for tha hw part

Last edited:

VRSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Clubsport R8 6-Speed
i like the idea of the 2 commodores (old and new) up next to eachother just split in the middle.. maybe you could move the VC (think its a VC going by the grill. i didnt know they made VB brocks but i could be wrong) up a little so the windscreen lines are level.. and then stretch them so that the bottom of the front bumpers are level too.. that would make it look smoother
but could possibly make them look out of proportion dunno.. but worth a try.

NOT.BT1

Bogan pride
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VN exec project vh in the shed

Misaprop

black betty
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
I'm liking NateGL's effort, nice concept, I'd personally like to see the just commodores text bigger on this and the opacity of the interior turned down a bit so it doesn't stick out so much. Out of all the ones that feature car of the month this is my fav by far.

I know everyone else likes the old and new concept and its a good one, but I'm biased I hate it lol only because I think VB's look like crap- no offence to anyone who owns one. My idea of old and new would be a VT one side and a VE the other lol.

Good work though guys, keep em coming, I'm sure someone less picky than me will pick the perfect design :)

I'm also liking krazyboris's new design as the vb doesn't stabnd out so much lol- I just really dislike the full holden logo on it

I don't like the whole old new thing in the Logo as well... Looks a bit tacky I think. Just shove a new SS or an HSV on there and its sweet

Status
Not open for further replies.