Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[VIC] Determine persons identity from rego number?

Andrew426

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP calais, VR Berlina, VJ valiant, BG5 legacy
You're quick to jump in and call me a tosser, lot of self restraint there, about the same amount of self restraint as the poor bloke who damn near had some reckless driver pull out and collect him. Only difference is that fella had a reason to be pissed of and react.
You on the other hand are just being a lippy dick.
Nah i just called you a tosser, I didnt escelate the situation by blocking the road in front of you and kicking your door in - as you seem to think is justified

Andrew426

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP calais, VR Berlina, VJ valiant, BG5 legacy
Think about that next time some half wit pulls out in front of you at a round about, Got off lucky i recon.
People do stupid things in front of me in traffic all the time. I just get over it and go on with my day - I guess its just because im not ####ing insane.

I8.A4.RE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY LS1 - LANCER MY10 - VE UTE
You're quick to jump in and call me a tosser, lot of self restraint there, about the same amount of self restraint as the poor bloke who damn near had some reckless driver pull out and collect him. Only difference is that fella had a reason to be pissed of and react.

You on the other hand are just being a lippy dick.

As you weren't present at the time of the incident you cannot comment on what occurred. You've made a scenario in you're head, based on what OP has disclosed, and have expressed on what you thought may have occured.
It's not for you to decide what happened. OP had his vehicle damaged in a Road Rage incident and was asking a particular question in which you didn't answer.

If you think he had every right to react the way he did then I agree with [Andrew426].

strgas

GRA = REAL HP
Reaction score
Members Ride
MERC W124 / toys WB tonner WB Panelvan project
try blowing a kiss next time and not flipping the finger and see what the reaction is next time