Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Did i cop a fine for my stupidity!!!

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
There also more full licensed drivers on the road, depend on weather you mean number of drivers or percentage

the percent for both is 100%. No-one has never broken any laws, ever ;) There are alot of people who havn't been caught tho.

v6lux

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN S1 (was VR) V6 Hilux
I was on my mobile and got t-boned by a guy going too fast in the wet. Is it my fault?

jules

we like the bun
Reaction score
Members Ride
pimpin
I was on my mobile and got t-boned by a guy going too fast in the wet. Is it my fault?

it's your fault that you were on your mobile :)

LthlThrt

Reaction score
Members Ride
02 VU II SS
okay i dont encourage to do this (just dont want an infraction) just retelling a story, i was looking for a mate (when i still had my liscence) and i was coming round a round about talking on my phone and what to my surprise there was a lovely police officer sitting right next to me looking at me looking at them driving past, i immediatly hung up and drove off looking for a place to hide or run, because the cops indicated to follow me, so i did the stupidist thing i could, i went into a townhouse estate (wasnt too bright i must admit) and i just kept following it til the end then i parked at the end of it the cop car eventually pulled up behind me and came and asked for my liscence, gave it to him, then he quickly gave it back and said for me to have a good day, and they drove off sirens blazing never talked on the phone whilst driving again. but i never heard anything from them, no fines no court. but i was extremely lucky to have avoided that. maybe you might be to.

stick3

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz sedan vs ute gsx1400
was just coming home from the city and i was stopped at the lights was stationary and to cut a long story short was trying to look for a friend that needed a lift home so i tried to ring them. next thing an undercover van pulls up next to me with 4 cops in it and i get done for being on the Phone i wasnt talking or anything just checking my credit balance as i didnt have enough to call. he took all my rego licence details excuse for being on the fone and wrote it on his little note pad.

my question is will he go back to the station and write me up a ticket,
or is it just a warning? I thought they give on the spot fines?

also how much am i looking at $$$$ and demerit points cheers
it will be posted and if u live in nsw got caught between 22-26jan ...double demerit applys 230-240 bucks :axe:

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
[ - 5LCOMMY - ];1437121 said:
Duble Demerits = Definatly a Ticket

What does that have to do with anything? Its not like an offence has any difference on certain days.....

NOT.BT1

Bogan pride
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VN exec project vh in the shed
Its always been illegal to not be in control of your car. Did you even go for your license, or do you have a weetbix box license?

who said i wasnt in control? one hand on the wheel other one holding my drink then was pulled up at lights so lit a smoke. are you trying to say you have 2 hands on the wheel at all times while driving?

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
who said i wasnt in control? one hand on the wheel other one holding my drink then was pulled up at lights so lit a smoke. are you trying to say you have 2 hands on the wheel at all times while driving?

The law says your not in full control of the vehicle :)

I dont make the laws, nor do i agree with them, but if i break them, i accept the consequences....