Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Did i cop a fine for my stupidity!!!

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
well i did end up copping a fine copped 234$ and 3 demerit points came like 4 days later lol **** happens lesson learnt i still dont agree with the rule to some extent though i think bout it now what i should have done was put my hazards on and prentend i broke down hahahah ohwel.

Think of it this way, you just made a very expensive phone call. If you want to make cheap calls, pull over.

I'm sceptical that its lesson learnt, the fine hasn't really changed your attitude on here.....

Joey_21

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SV8 HBD---mmmm LS1
Think of it this way, you just made a very expensive phone call. If you want to make cheap calls, pull over.

I'm sceptical that its lesson learnt, the fine hasn't really changed your attitude on here.....

i have learnt my lesson stealthy i dont answer my phone anymore while i drive and its a hard lesson learnt when ur only on 300$ a week as an apprentice :D and 234$ of that gets taken away:axe:

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
I know people on their p's that have lost their licenses straight up for being on the phone and one of their P plates had fallen down, and they definately learnt their lesson, i think its pretty obvious that joey has learnt his lesson and who are any of us to tell him what he has and hasnt learnt?...hopefully the lesson has sunk in and it wont happen again, gl in future mate! its a very easy trap to get caught in because people are on their phones ALL the time now days (and obviously before stealthy makes some comment about people not being on their phones all the time, THAT WAS JUST A FIGURE OF SPEECH!) so stop taking everything so damn literally everytime i see a smart ass post from you having pointless jabs at everybody on here trying to get help.

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
People are not on their mobiles all time - please don't exaggerate.

Nice to see the newbies having a stab at long time members. You need to learn your place young 'rasshopper before you start poking sticks at the regulars :)

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
i have learnt my lesson stealthy i dont answer my phone anymore while i drive and its a hard lesson learnt when ur only on 300$ a week as an apprentice :D and 234$ of that gets taken away:axe:

You have a month to pay it, so its only $60ish a week ;)

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
I know people on their p's that have lost their licenses straight up for being on the phone and one of their P plates had fallen down, and they definately learnt their lesson, i think its pretty obvious that joey has learnt his lesson and who are any of us to tell him what he has and hasnt learnt?...hopefully the lesson has sunk in and it wont happen again, gl in future mate! its a very easy trap to get caught in because people are on their phones ALL the time now days (and obviously before stealthy makes some comment about people not being on their phones all the time, THAT WAS JUST A FIGURE OF SPEECH!) so stop taking everything so damn literally everytime i see a smart ass post from you having pointless jabs at everybody on here trying to get help.

I give my opinion. Granted most people cant handle the truth, but this is not my problem, thats THEIR problem. Don't like what your reading, call your provider and disconnect your internet connection.

I'll always say it as it is, and no-one will tell me otherwise (and since it doesn't break any forum rules, i can happily do that day in and day out :))

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
its a hard lesson learnt when ur only on 300$ a week as an apprentice :D and 234$ of that gets taken away:axe:

You could apply to the courts to pay the fine off in instalments.

Joey_21

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SV8 HBD---mmmm LS1
lol nah i got cash in the bank so im not worried i payed it off but it took my weekly wage lol so no saving that week yeh and once again i have learnt my lesson it got tested out today when my phone rang in my pocket and i had no where to pull over i left it and if it was that important they would ring back :D

Reaction score
Members Ride
Audi A4 Quattro B8

I got my nokia in a cradle (not hooked up to anything) attached to my right hand side air vent. If someone calls, all I do is press pickup and the speaker button. Maybe get yourself one of these? No wires, not connection just a place to hold your phone. If I turn off the music in the car, I can usually hear and speak to the person via the phones loudspeaker. Mine is a simple Nokia 6300
0000000059_0000000180.jpg

the_trademarc

The Cult Of Personality
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Members Ride
E-Series 1 Clubsport R8
lol nah i got cash in the bank so im not worried i payed it off but it took my weekly wage lol so no saving that week yeh and once again i have learnt my lesson it got tested out today when my phone rang in my pocket and i had no where to pull over i left it and if it was that important they would ring back :D

Worth investing in a bluetooth kit. They're pretty cheap nowadays and well worth the cost of it anyway. (Less than the $235 you payed for the fine at least....lol)