Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

distance to empty

Johnsy

★★★★★
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Wagon & VF SV6 Ute
Worst case... detach your battery wait for 30min and recconect it... that should reset everything...

kopper69

Reaction score
Members Ride
VRII Acclaim
Dont know if its similar, but my folks VT will say 0km if they fill it right to the top. I just assumed it was the sensor getting a reading that it considered out of range. Maybe someone can help me out with this one too.

ashbox

back in black
Reaction score
Members Ride
something black
to resest the trip comp you hold the set button and push mode. I was told by a holden dealership that dist to empty should start at 400kms and then go up after you've reset the tc

MR__CALAIS

Reaction score
Members Ride
commodore vs calais 5 speed
hi
i just did rest the trip computer! nothing happen!

dufus

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
rickshaw
Dont know if its similar, but my folks VT will say 0km if they fill it right to the top. I just assumed it was the sensor getting a reading that it considered out of range. Maybe someone can help me out with this one too.

I have heard of this happening, and given it only occurs when filled to the top, one would guess that it will sort its self out after a nice long drive.

J

jc58nc

The fuel tank sender connects to both the fuel guage and the digital part of your dashboard.

So if your guage is showing full but the digital dash's fuel light is lit and it's beeping, I suggest you could have an open circuit in the wire that goes to the digital dash.

Check it on Connector 4 Pin 11 of the digital dash, a Tan wire and work from there.