Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

end of an era coming?

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
pretty much what im trying to say, is if you were trying to outrun another car with a powerful car and you have little experience with powerful cars, as alot of young cocky drivers do, you will crash sooner or later thats the honesty of it, and i should have re phased my last comment, 9/10 people could drive a veyron through heavy city traffic. like most other people i drive to get to work and shops etc. and i dont think that i should have to suffer because of some young speedracer. they need to adjust and pick out the people that are actually breaking the rules.

I don't do this, so 'I' Would have no problems. YOU shouldn't do this either, so also have no problems. Do us all a favour and just hand your license in now please.

ashbox

back in black
Reaction score
Members Ride
something black
i dont think that i should have to suffer because of some young speedracer. they need to adjust and pick out the people that are actually breaking the rules.

build a bridge and get over it, we live in sa and we have stupid rules but at the end of the day if your gonna run you deserve to crash whatever you happen to drive.

and if you run they'll would've adjusted and pick out you the fool who runs for breaking the rules

SLO 057

i got chevy badges LOL!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX BERLINA 5.7 A4
i cant see it working, the road toll is only going up due to our increase in population you cant expect next to no deaths each year but its been great that in the past 15yrs the toll has moved only a little, just think how many more would hold a licence and that hasnt effected the toll as much as you think.

my 2 cents

chrisdoesitbetter

| → ³8°º™ ← |
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 3.8L
I don't do this, so 'I' Would have no problems. YOU shouldn't do this either, so also have no problems. Do us all a favour and just hand your license in now please.

dont think you read my whole post...but anyway iv had my winge and in the end we have no power over this so for the people out there who own v8'S etc. good luck!!

BLOWN R8

WHISTLE BY HARROP
Reaction score
Members Ride
BLOWN VZ R8 MALOO, LC 406, HT PREM, VX SS
lets all sell our cars and buy horses.... least we got race tracks to race them on!

DOOM

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais 5.0L
I personally think it's a good thing to ban young people from fast cars. Yes they can still stack any car, but 12k can get you a 300kw skyline etc these days, and that + an inexperienced (spelling lol) driver is just asking for trouble.

chrisdoesitbetter

| → ³8°º™ ← |
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 3.8L
lets all sell our cars and buy horses.... least we got race tracks to race them on!

im down, ill get some steroids of my cousin and we may even be able to make 250HP out of them LOL :p like to see them ban us then!

BLOWN R8

WHISTLE BY HARROP
Reaction score
Members Ride
BLOWN VZ R8 MALOO, LC 406, HT PREM, VX SS
I personally think it's a good thing to ban young people from fast cars. Yes they can still stack any car, but 12k can get you a 300kw skyline etc these days, and that + an inexperienced (spelling lol) driver is just asking for trouble.

yer m8 ur rite, they can buy skylines, funny thing is the government allowed them to be imported into the country and now wana ban u from driving them????
end of the day it doesnt matter what they drive, they can and will still be killed...

Retro_Class_VK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK Calais
the bill hasnt been put through upper parliament yet so i dont think we should jump ahead of the gun until the law is actually passed