Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Exhaust for AFM SS Commodore

PIR4TE

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Black Pearl
Yeah right on! Truth be told I'd love a set of no drone straight throughs for hooning around the track, G8 guys used to use SOLOs as the norm!
BTW you should watch the Kooks video promos... all about the noise, I mean fricken MASSIVE noise!!
I spend eight hours or more at same speed at times and was getting an industrial deafness so had to do something drastic with pipes & cans!
G8 dragsters like Rick Crawford, Pat G, Troy and Yeti have sorta come full circle to have LT 3" hi flow / cat delete X-pipes with stock cans, else 2.5" branded axle back mufflers with J-pipes.

WBSV308

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SS Commodore AFM
AFM Sucks

Just put a 3" exhaust on the ss commodore yesterday. I am afraid that I will have to take it back to the shop as the car vibrates bad when driving on the highway. Any suggestions as I really do not want to waste my money and dreams and put the original exhaust back on.

You can get the AFM module turned off at holden, maybee other places... Also need to change plate under intake manifold, from AFM plate to standard V8 6ltr plate...

WBSV308

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SS Commodore AFM
Why the hell would you want to silence (afm) your ss, isnt it supposed to be noisy !!!