Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

For those that have auto headlights

Do you always leave your headlight switch on "Auto"?

• Yes

Votes: 37 66.1%
  • No

Votes: 10 17.9%
  • Don't have the "Auto" option

Votes: 9 16.1%

• Total voters

Luke V8

AKA Luke!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Commodore SSV
The VE turns itself off after a few seconds of locking the car, but I sit there waiting to make sure it goes off. Easier just to get in the habit of switching it off.

You can also change the time on the ve so the lights stay on for longer or less amounts of time. Oh and you can always just press unlock and lock again - it will make them go off straight away - saves you sitting outside waiting for them to go off :p

MikeCuzzy

Jumping puddles
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE Omega 3.6L
lol, yeah it's exterior lighting time or something in the settings. It's just annoying can't they have the radio stay on when the door opens and the lights turn off? Like all of the previous cars ever :/

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
Have always left them on "auto" since it first came out (VY????). I also leave the wipers on "auto" as well. freaked me out the first time they came on but now I don't even think about it.

Reaper

m1lky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
Can't you change it in the settings? My vy turns off as soon as I open the door. But on for 10sec after I start the car