Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

found original walky rims

vee ka

Reaction score
Members Ride
'85 HDT VK SS, '03 Liberty GT, '06 Forester XT
oh ok, cool, never looked that closely at walky rims and me mate has one!!

ucwepn

America just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Website
www.darkcold.com
Members Ride
WH statesman 5.7
they also came out on VR hsv slr5000. which is a pretty rare car these days. I have only seen 2 in my life.

shamus

Reaction score
ucwepn said:
they also came out on VR hsv slr5000. which is a pretty rare car these days. I have only seen 2 in my life.
that's becasue they're crap...

walky wheels are NOT made by MOMO....... so I think someone is on drugs somewhere.....

vee ka

Reaction score
Members Ride
thats what i thought!! they were a holden only make of wheel wheren't they?? i've got a set of momo stars and i know they have the momo logo in tiny writing on the inside of one of the spokes plus the gm logo aswell. i know holden do comission companies like momo to make their wheels tho

C

calais_hero

soz, the rims r not original momos but they were still made by momo for gm so i cant see your problem. and have alook at a set sumtime and you'll see the momo and gm logo

vee ka

Reaction score
Members Ride
i had one walky rim for a while but was too badly damaged tho so i turfed it!! should have kept it. i wasnt having a go at anyone, just never looked that close tis all. But, just out of curiosity, will look at my mates next time im round there.:thumbsup:

Last edited:

shamus

Reaction score
calais_hero said:
soz, the rims r not original momos but they were still made by momo for gm so i cant see your problem. and have alook at a set sumtime and you'll see the momo and gm logo
where is the MOMO Logo?

vee ka

Reaction score
Members Ride
if they're made by momo for gm then they're original momo, like my momo stars!! generally copies wont have the logo like that on the inside, one of the ways of telling fakes ive been told.

C

calais_hero

ill try and find the pic of some walkinshaw rims with the momo logo, but i went back to the rim shop and have been told that some of the rims have gm + momo stamp along with th serial code where as others only have the serial code so i am a lil confused but ill still post the pic when i find it.