Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

found original walky rims

C

calais_hero

yeah man found one pik just resizing the pik to put on here. will post once resized

C

calais_hero

gahhhh, kk my bad i made a mistake and i take responsibility i was thinking of the momo stars so im soz i thought i was thinking of the walky rims but obviously not. soz about that shamus u were rite and again my bad

vee ka

Reaction score
Members Ride
'85 HDT VK SS, '03 Liberty GT, '06 Forester XT
in that case for $1000 they're a bloody good deal!!( if all threaded sections, backing plates and nuts are included that is!! ) nuts are about $150 each, backing plates are about $75 each and the thread part are about $50 each!!

shamus

Reaction score
in that case I have no idea what the MOMO Stars are worth.....

vee ka

Reaction score
Members Ride
kinda depends, ive seen em advertised ( not very often mind you ) for anywhere between $1500 and $2000 a set. but like i said, depends on condition of course and whether all the parts are included. ive priced up parts before as a couple of years ago i reconditioned mine. thats in w.a though, not sure what theyre priced like over the east side.

C

calais_hero

hey vee ka i live in armadale not too far away but yeah the shop has sold the rims the guy said sum 1 offered them 800 for them, meh owell

vee ka

Reaction score
Members Ride
spewin, i wouldnt mind having another set, looked for ages for a fifth one for my spare but missed out a few times!!! use to be in armadale quite often, ex g/f lived there!! :thumbsup: