Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Girl, 14, gang raped while walking home through Sydney park

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
So you suggest that such crimes committed by white Australians including the brutal gang rape of 14 year old black, foreign women, that the Australian Police and our media would turn a blind eye and sweep that under the carpet?
That is so sad and shocking you suggest that is the case here in 2014, maybe hard to believe 20 years ago with Suid-Afrikaanse Polisie even.
Aren't you an active policeman in NZ? Is that what informs this assumption of corruption, please explain?

not at all , what I am suggesting is that on THIS PARTICULAR FORUM , the conversation possibly wouldn't be taking place , I like to think that justice is colour blind which may seem strange as I was once a member of the South African Police and that is a country that has gone through huge changes in its mind set ,and still has many challenges to overcome , as for the media , that's a can of worms I don't want to get into . I not for one minute suggesting that the Police of any country would be so corrupt and uncaring as to sweep the assault of ethnic persons under the mat , what I am saying is that some people would possibly not care , I was just posing an different slant on it .

c2105026

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VTII Commodore Olympic, 2012 Ford Focus ST
:hmmm:
Ummm......No when I was talking about Sudan, I was referring to the old country. The southern bit broke away and became South Sudan, and the northern bit - which is predominantly Islamic - is still called Sudan.

c2105026

Reaction score
Members Ride

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
TBH, If a white guy or guys raped a black girl I'd be just as pissed off, unfortunately you can't deport those assholes anywhere so jail it is.

PIR4TE

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Black Pearl
Hey C3PO, rewriting your post history is a faux pas in itself. Stick to your crumbling defense of this gutless act of violence, the subject of this thread.

c2105026

Reaction score
Members Ride
So clarifying a post that you may not have understood is a faux pas?
How have I defended the attack that is the subject of this thread?? Apart from condemning it of course......:bang:

:hmmm:

edit: reviewed my posts, I didn't explicitly condemn it (but did so implicitly) - so here it goes explicitly so there cannot be any shadow of a doubt- sexual crime, especially in this instance, is abhorrent, regardless of beliefs or ethnic group of perpetrator/s or victim. At no stage have I thought any different.

Last edited:

PIR4TE

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Black Pearl
OK I'll underline the statement of your position when you started by arguing that if this gang of rapists were white then the chance of this reaching the media would be lessened, meaning this is only an issue because the attackers are black.
You then went on to say how only 1 in 20 black Sudanese get arrested for crimes anyway, and that for some reason they might be Christian and that is important, and the fact these oppressed blacks make good workers.