Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

good street clutch

one_and_only2004

Turbo L98 FTW
Reaction score
Members Ride
Z Series Thunder Utility - Turbo
Lol, did I hurt an LS owners ego because he thinks his alloy boat anchor is far superior than the good old 5 litre haha.

Back to the car audio section for you, for something to drown out that horrible LS sound haha

Thinking and knowing are two different things. Get out of our section.

some_guy

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SII Exec.
Lol, did I hurt an LS owners ego because he thinks his alloy boat anchor is far superior than the good old 5 litre haha.

Back to the car audio section for you, for something to drown out that horrible LS sound haha

How is his alloy block going to be more of a boat anchor than your steel block you muppet.

And are we just ignoring the fact that his engine gets more power from day dot lol

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
How is his alloy block going to be more of a boat anchor than your steel block you muppet.

And are we just ignoring the fact that his engine gets more power from day dot lol

who cares if the LS1's make more power dave, 5ltrs sound tuff az nailz

BradSV8

Nitrous Junkie
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SV8

Well the ls1 in front of you won't be able to hear how " tough " it sounds anyway...

As far as clutches go I have had 2 z-grips now and no complaints here, for the money they are one of the better clutches out there. As far as after sales service goes I have had no problems with tex. I sent my old z-grip in to be rebuilt and ended up with a new one back for no extra cost.

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon

...and thats all 5 litres have got. A tough sound.

Now, keep the nonsense out of here, this is about clutches.