Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Gotta love drink drivers

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
Most do drive again unlicensed, which is why when someone loses their licence, their car they were offending in should be impounded until licence suspension is finished.

excellent idea. that way if it isn't their own car they have a friend or family member with a grudge as well. might actually begin to hit home with some of these tools.

VNexecutive

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Calais 5L
good idea, but if i ever lose my licence (highly unlikely) id rather my car at home so i can mod it as i please etc.

i know of someone who lost their licence for a year, he knew it, but kept driving unlicenced anyways. never got caught because his driving habits changed to avoid any unwanted attention. now with his licence back, he still drives as if he doesnt have his licence. not condoning driving without a licence of course, just thought id share the story haha.

back on topic though, atleast she is gunna pay for the fence. maybe put some solid concrete poles behind your fence for the next time she decides to mow them down. haha

danja

Swerves for gay koalas
Reaction score
Members Ride
CBF 250 and a Levin ZR
back on topic though, atleast she is gunna pay for the fence. maybe put some solid concrete poles behind your fence for the next time she decides to mow them down. haha

I'd build a moat. More aesthetic, and probably more entertaining :thumbsup:

Low_VX_Taxi

Blanned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blundstone boots
good idea, but if i ever lose my licence (highly unlikely) id rather my car at home so i can mod it as i please etc.

i know of someone who lost their licence for a year, he knew it, but kept driving unlicenced anyways. never got caught because his driving habits changed to avoid any unwanted attention. now with his licence back, he still drives as if he doesnt have his licence. not condoning driving without a licence of course, just thought id share the story haha.

Something I heard about a while ago to stop people ripping up public ovals was spikes that get layed under the turf, harmless to humans but the weight of a car makes them perforate the grass and blow out the tyres, don't think anyone in Aus used it but an interesting idea :thumbsup:

Pimpn1

Reaction score
Members Ride
None
well spoke to her other friend today she says she will pay for my fence as soon as i get her a quote she is embarrassed about it all here is the rough drawing of my house n street haha

Attachments

• Picture 024.jpg
    Picture 024.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 162
  • Picture 025.jpg
    Picture 025.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 127
  • Picture 020.jpg
    Picture 020.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 132
  • Picture 016.jpg
    Picture 016.jpg
    193 KB · Views: 111

VNexecutive

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Calais 5L
Something I heard about a while ago to stop people ripping up public ovals was spikes that get layed under the turf, harmless to humans but the weight of a car makes them perforate the grass and blow out the tyres, don't think anyone in Aus used it but an interesting idea :thumbsup:

i know someone who did that in their front lawn. used to live down the road from them.
i think it was more aimed towards the kids that were riding on their lawn all the time.

the spikes would have to be pretty big to pierce car tyres though! lol

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
i know someone who did that in their front lawn. used to live down the road from them.
i think it was more aimed towards the kids that were riding on their lawn all the time.

and i doubt that with how dry places are most of the time now that even a car would provide the weight needed to puncture a tyre yet allow the spike to remain a safe distance below the surface so as not to injure anyone.

Low_VX_Taxi

Blanned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blundstone boots

I think its moreso effective on cars when they are ripping it up (literally), dunno though never saw it in action only heard about it, maybe it just rips holes in the rubber bit by bit until the tyre blows out?

With the kids, why do that? unless the kids were damaging the lawn its harmless.... at mums house we had kids use our backyard/frontyard as a short cut to the oval, didn't mind too much just had to put up a sign to shut the gate.....

VNexecutive

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Calais 5L
I think its moreso effective on cars when they are ripping it up (literally), dunno though never saw it in action only heard about it, maybe it just rips holes in the rubber bit by bit until the tyre blows out?

With the kids, why do that? unless the kids were damaging the lawn its harmless.... at mums house we had kids use our backyard/frontyard as a short cut to the oval, didn't mind too much just had to put up a sign to shut the gate.....

the kids were damaging the lawn. the owners of the house were pretty pedantic about their lawns/gardens.