Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Hates/Dislikes about the VF SII

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
I hate that I have to wait till the end of June to get mine!!!

I haven't even driven, let alone had a ride in a VF yet...

I am saving it for that special bonding moment.
Lol

Hobbit

You can only lose your virginity once :p

Paulie81

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY16 VFII Prussian Steel SS-V Redline Manual
Hate the plastic rattle coming from the front doors on rough roads. Mentioned it in another post. Seems impossible to stop.

Trofius

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline sportwagon
Hi Trofius.
Wow! That's some list.
In my opinion:
My S1 Redline has a CD player. I rarely, if ever use it. They have a limited life. Happy not to have one in my Motorsport.
Aircon vents placement is way better than VE, rectagle or round. Blows where I want it. Thumbs up.
I find all ergonomics to be very good. I also love the steering wheel and the whole interior is worlds away from anything else locally made. Thumbs up.
Cruise is one flick of a button with my left thumb. Couldn't be easier.
Yeah I agree, "panic beeps" in the garage are a nuisance. So, I turn it off until I'm outside. Then reactivate. Simplez!
Just my view.
I have never once driven my car and thought, "geeez I hate that!".
Call me unsophisticated if you will peeps. But 3 1/2 years in and I still love this car!

lol, I am still transitioning from my VE its only been a few weeks lots to get used to...more annoyances than hates. I LOVE the car.

I used to have about 6 favorite cds in the car and more that I had "saved" to the system, I miss the easy, decisive change.
the wiper thingy I am over now the auto wipers have kicked in, and I don't actually care now were it is.

The vents are too well, behind the steering wheel esp the centre console ones, I find they blow more on my hands than me, yes I know they are adjustable, I also miss being able to hook the arms of my sunny in the VE vents to cool them down after they are in that roof pocket.

The volume control on the VF steering wheel, is way too slow, just use the actual radio nob now.. on the VE the scroll wheel was super responsive.

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
lol, I am still transitioning from my VE its only been a few weeks lots to get used to...more annoyances than hates. I LOVE the car.

I used to have about 6 favorite cds in the car and more that I had "saved" to the system, I miss the easy, decisive change.
the wiper thingy I am over now the auto wipers have kicked in, and I don't actually care now were it is.

The vents are too well, behind the steering wheel esp the centre console ones, I find they blow more on my hands than me, yes I know they are adjustable, I also miss being able to hook the arms of my sunny in the VE vents to cool them down after they are in that roof pocket.

The volume control on the VF steering wheel, is way too slow, just use the actual radio nob now.. on the VE the scroll wheel was super responsive.
Ah, context! It makes all the difference. I wouldn't have thought of your sunglass dilemma in a thousand years, lol. I agree re the steering wheel volume too, it is slow compared to the VE roller.