Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

haunted places in sydney? LOL

henrytad

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Series 2 SS 6.2L
Just walk over and smack the ghost in the head lol. Give him a belting.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

wish i knew some addresses in melbourne to tell u :( i do know however that you guys do have several abandonned factories and ghost towns. hit google as much as u can, and check at shadowlands, Shadowlands Haunted Places Index - Australia

henrytad

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Series 2 SS 6.2L
Lol someone chuck us some addresses in Melbourne and tell us how to use a Ouija board. Me and my mate's wi'll get on googs and if you guys aren't bullshitting then hopefully it will be a mad time. Hopefully we see ghost with like snapped necks or some ****. I love torture museums and crazy ****!

In regards to ouiji boards, for some reason they are strongly advised against using them. Not sure why, not sure how they work, everywhere on the net even says not to use them. Most people see them as a harmless game, however i have never used one or dont plan on it either

WogBoyz

435rkw/590rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SSV M6 Ute
In regards to ouiji boards, for some reason they are strongly advised against using them. Not sure why, not sure how they work, everywhere on the net even says not to use them. Most people see them as a harmless game, however i have never used one or dont plan on it either

agreed recommend not using the board lol read tons of stuff online where ppl have had bad things happen to them after using it ect

GoodTimes

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE Thunder Sandman, 6-speed Manual
agreed recommend not using the board lol read tons of stuff online where ppl have had bad things happen to them after using it ect

I'll be youse guinea pig and do it and can report back to you guys if anything happens.

henrytad

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Series 2 SS 6.2L
I'll be youse guinea pig and do it and can report back to you guys if anything happens.

haha feel free if you must, the only rule i remember from it is to pass the planchette to "GOODBYE" when you have finished to make sure a spirit doesnt come out and follow you

GoodTimes

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE Thunder Sandman, 6-speed Manual
haha feel free if you must, the only rule i remember from it is to pass the planchette to "GOODBYE" when you have finished to make sure a spirit doesnt come out and follow you

I want it to follow...

ryanmacca

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Calais Turbo
Don't really want to bump/grave dig an old thread like this, but I just wanted to praise the OP, as if it weren't for this thread I would not have become an urban explorer. Also, I hate to ask for a favour in my first post, but seeing as most of these locations are now removed could anyone send me a private message with places that still exist? e.g. Hospitals, factories, cemeteries etc.

derrro

haha tough
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ MY06 SS
ok definitely interested in doing this - anyone still keen to organise something??