Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Help! (Nervous as hell!)

BOXY1

Reaction score
Any girl who does not say yes straight away is either:

a. Not interested, and trying to think of a nice way to let you down.
b. Slightly attracted to you, and giving it consideration.

In any case, whichever way it folds out, any woman in my opinion who cannot say yes straight away and you've been friends with for a while, will not hang around for long.

Maybe she is interested but is unsure if its worth risking the friendship for. Maybe he asked her the question and said take your time and tell me the answer later?? Sometimes its easier if you dont put them on the spot and give them some time to think about it, at least now you will know it was not a spur of the moment answer and is a genuine feeling.

HaMmErD

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Cruze CDX
Thats exactly right.. all is not lost i say its the best thing to do is let the girl have some space to think things through. I reckon this is gonna be a happy ending with lots of beer shouts for us all :dance:

AttaBoy

WTF?!?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
Any girl who does not say yes straight away is either:

a. Not interested, and trying to think of a nice way to let you down.
b. Slightly attracted to you, and giving it consideration.

In any case, whichever way it folds out, any woman in my opinion who cannot say yes straight away and you've been friends with for a while, will not hang around for long.

He doesn't need to hear this!!! Let just look at the positive side. Something good should come out of this at least.

padrickz88

Rick =]
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VN V6, nothing special
WOOOOOOOO! MIKE TOLD HER! *waits patiently*
*continue's to wait*
*waits more*
*even more*
DAMN IT! IM SIK OF WAITING! haha im jkn, hope she says yes mate:D...

shaggerz

Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 VY2 SV8 A4
if i was in melbourne there would be such a piss up coming up lol.

ProMaX

Make way!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
04 VZ SS Impulse Blue Ute
man this sucks the suspense is wayyyyy to much..

I already have enough of that in my own life with the girl i'm chasing :\

MikesVT

M&M =D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing :'(
jebus!! so many posts!

Still no news...

But heres what I said (something along the lines of [not exactly word for word]):

'I've been wanting to tell you this for a little while now... I like you. I've tried to tell you a few times but havent been able to because I was afraid that it would jeapadise our friendship and I want nothing to come between that because our friendship means the world to me. I'm sorry its taken so long for me to tell you... but i really like you. I don't want to pressure you into saying anything so when your ready call me up and we can talk about it.'

I would have liked to have done something a little more 'romantic' and special... but I want a true answer and I don't wanna pressure her into anything so I just let her know straight up

sircruisealotVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ LS1 Calais
well you laid it out there man...mega kudos for having the balls! lets just hope she feels the same way.
one question, im a tad confused, did you say that to her in person or on the phone or what....just wondering if you got a face to face reaction when you told her.

cxcxcxvcvcvc

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
mate well done! you told her how you feel and thats what realy matters because it would of killed you to have never told her how you feel! and mate if it all goes to plan then love her like every days your last never take her for granted never....