Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden Commodore Limited Edition models

macman

Reaction score
Members Ride
MotorSport
Received my contract with price of $69,501.87 forgot to add in the spoiler in earlier post...

Screen Shot 2017-03-12 at 12.19.44 pm.png

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
Here's mine if anyone's interested:
20170312_125127.png

macman

Reaction score
Members Ride
MotorSport
Just a saving for you 426Cuda if interested...take off the caps, nuts and cover off your order and get them as a separate purchase to your car and your luxury car tax will come down by a bit. The rear wing is fixed from the factory so you can't get that later as is the decal I believe. I am getting the lock nuts and maybe the caps as well as tint but a day later that's why my tax is going to be on the low side thank goodness!

PSISLE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL/E, VF2 Director, ZB RS-V Wagon
Just a saving for you 426Cuda if interested...take off the caps, nuts and cover off your order and get them as a separate purchase to your car and your luxury car tax will come down by a bit. The rear wing is fixed from the factory so you can't get that later as is the decal I believe. I am getting the lock nuts and maybe the caps as well as tint but a day later that's why my tax is going to be on the low side thank goodness!
I was trying to do that with the cover, my dealer said to get the cover it had to be on the same order as the car, something to do with linking the VIN to the cover for build number
Anyone know if that is true

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS, S PAK, CV8Z, SSVR, CALAIS V, MSE
I was trying to do that with the cover, my dealer said to get the cover it had to be on the same order as the car, something to do with linking the VIN to the cover for build number
Anyone know if that is true
probably correct if you are having your name or build number put onto the cover, I am not, so the cover doesnt appear on my order to save LCT

PSISLE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL/E, VF2 Director, ZB RS-V Wagon
probably correct if you are having your name or build number put onto the cover, I am not, so the cover doesnt appear on my order to save LCT
I'm just getting build number on the cover, no name

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
Hi macman,
Good advice, thanks. That's exactly what I'm doing.
I just had everything added to the contract, so no surprises. I"ll have them taken off later.
Also, I'll be collecting the car, so no freight.
I assume stamp duty will be payable when I register it in NSW?

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
I wonder how many they would sell of each of those if they were in production.
I would have had a VE Monaro if it had happened, so there would be 1 sold

I assume stamp duty will be payable when I register it in NSW?
Yep ...... Buy a car interstate, transfer rego, or rego it in NSW, pay stamp duty on price you paid. The Gubbermint needs its money from somewhere.

KLUBR8

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore
For all of us who are waiting for our limited editions, I made contact
With one of the few people who have driven these cars.

He is a motoring journalist and was at the launch at Phillip Island Grand Prix Circuit.

My question to him, was" having driven a Redline, what differences will I feel between it and the Motorsport "
The reply was," on the road it accelerates much the same, but the added performance enhancements make it shine, the extra cooling, better brakes and suspension changes make it feel like a totally different car. It does ride more pleasantly than the Redline due to the magnetorheological suspension, as you flick through the modes.

It is a really good car, and you know it's a really good car when you five of Holden engineers bought a mix of motorsports and Directors, for themselves, with their own money!.

Looks like we are all in for a fantastic experience, the race will be on to see who gets theirs first, and can post a review!

CalaisNQ

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II Calais V V8 , VS Calais, VS Ute & VZ SV6
They not cheap too. I got my set through spare parts at reasonable price. They look amazing too.
Could you provide the part number for the red centre caps, please.