Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

How to spot an unmarked police car

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
QLD - Raising the bar.

1453302_542135989204890_285238195_n.jpg

457371_486813361403820_1826333641_o.jpg

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
saw a undercover cop car, black ve on 20"s and dumped, that was pretty cool...

How on earth would you know it was undercover? Unless you were the undercover cop of course.

Towcar

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina Wagon
I look for an air of smugness coming from the passenger compartment :)

For anyone that is looking, above is a joke. I have no problem with police or being booked by police for speeding, if they catch me, which is pretty hard as I am very rarely speeding...

rambunctious

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive Wagon
Driving from Brisbane to Sunny Coast yesterday, noticed a light grey van on the side of the road near North Lakes with it's left indicator going, just like you might do when you pull over to take a phone call, but of course as I got closer, there was Captain Blue sitting in the back with his Radar equipment.

Towcar

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina Wagon
my GF's car has partially hidden lights like unmarked cop cars have, it is quite funny to see peoples reaction when they spot them, a lot of not so stealth putting of seatbelts on, as well as slowing down... Especially up North.

Noeleter

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEII Equipe Sportwagon
Driving from Brisbane to Sunny Coast yesterday, noticed a light grey van on the side of the road near North Lakes with it's left indicator going, just like you might do when you pull over to take a phone call, but of course as I got closer, there was Captain Blue sitting in the back with his Radar equipment.

Seems to be one of their favourite stretches of road. As well as the vans they have a Commodore ute and an unmarked motorbike among several other vehicles. Must be good revenue along that stretch.

SaUte

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE SSV ute
They use unmarked motorcycles here too,but they still have POLICE on the back of their helmets ??????

Ian Johnston

Reaction score
Members Ride
2015 Subaru Forester, XR6 turbo ute.
I used to ride a BMW, and had a flip up helmet, slowed a lot of people down:smoking:

Noeleter

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEII Equipe Sportwagon
One of the main uses of the unmarked bikes (at least in Qld) seems to be to get people using phones while driving. They ride up between cars at traffic lights and get someone just about every time.