Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

I just bought my local take away shop.

HoldenOn

Reaction score
Members Ride
97 VS equip, 4.2L stroker on its way.
Also make sure your drinks are nice and cold especially in summer… Hate getting drinks from shops and they are warm/hot..

I agree there, night get an ice box for summer so people can have icy cold drinks.

UW1SH

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5speed With ecotec conversion
I agree there, night get an ice box for summer so people can have icy cold drinks.

#### yeah that would be awesome.. But you gotter think of the price of the ice also.. Good idea is find local fish place to get your seafood from. Everyone loves good fresh seafood.. It may be a little more expensive but it sure as hell would keep people comming back because of how good it is.. I reguarly go up the coast with the missus and there is only 1 fish n chip shop we will ever go to simply cause its the best.. They have there own fishing boat that goes out and catches the fresh seafood they have and its soo damn good… Always packed when i go there to. Well worth the wait.

HoldenOn

Reaction score
Members Ride
That sounds like the go, theres only one fish co-op around here so might consider some kind of deal with them. Also with ice, im good friends with the local servo owner so im sure i could work something out with him. Free feeds for free ice maybe haha

Brenno

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE 6.0L MY09.5 A6
Buy an ice maker? Pick up a second hand one cheap as chips.

Oh well not quite..

UW1SH

Reaction score
Members Ride
That sounds like the go, theres only one fish co-op around here so might consider some kind of deal with them. Also with ice, im good friends with the local servo owner so im sure i could work something out with him. Free feeds for free ice maybe haha

Its a win win situation.. He gets your business and you should get more business also… Or what you could do is get everyone to run the shop and you go catch your own fish and then you can fish everyday for a job haha

HoldenOn

Reaction score
Members Ride
Its a win win situation.. He gets your business and you should get more business also… Or what you could do is get everyone to run the shop and you go catch your own fish and then you can fish everyday for a job haha

I would, if I didn't hate fishing! Haha

HoldenOn

Reaction score
Members Ride
But I'm thinking about completely renovating it and selling the shop and business. Or sell The business and collect rent, or continue to run it. I guess it all depends on what will bring the most money.

UW1SH

Reaction score
Members Ride
But I'm thinking about completely renovating it and selling the shop and business. Or sell The business and collect rent, or continue to run it. I guess it all depends on what will bring the most money.

Good thing to do would be to close the shop for a week or so and epically clean it.. Clean out fridges, Change oils, Make sure there are no rats or cockys nest around. A good quality shop with good quality service and food is the one that has all the customers comming back so therefore making the most money cause they put in that extra effort to keep it clean etc.. Quality is a big thing..

HoldenOn

Reaction score
Members Ride
Might just do that, maybe after the school holidays.