Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

issues, drama's

AttaBoy

WTF?!?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
When I first joined JC sometime last year, I was expecting more techinical side of stuff being posted here, but ever since I joined JC there seems to be a rise of non-related crap, stupid stuff and unneccessary things that don't really help others. I want JC's to be more of a technical site and not a joke site like funnyjunk.com.
However I do agree that jokes and other crap should be allowed for members/others users to have some fun and enjoy, but unless they don't go over-board and portray JC as a joke site.
So Admin or moderators should transfer the threads from the shout out section to the Pub section cos there is no need for shout out section - its just gonna ask for more useless crap.

Just my opinion.

Darren

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
BYD Atto 3 / RAV4 Hybrid
Amen to what a few of you have said, I'll be honest and say I never really liked the shout out section, 1 area being the pub is enough for 1 site.

As far as I'm concerned the pub is for everything off topic, unless someone can convince me otherwise I would be fairly comfortable in saying the shout out is going to go in the not soo distant future.

AttaBoy

WTF?!?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
Yes I would like the shout out section to be removed as I don't see any good reasons why it should stay, BUT I have to admit that there is very few EXCELLENT threads in the shout out section that I would recommend we should keep - such as
- Ban Above You user game, and The Word Association game and few others....
As I have and believe many have enjoyed these two threads mentioned above

Darren

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
BYD Atto 3 / RAV4 Hybrid
What will end up happening is all of the threads in the shout out will be moved into the pub.

Technical posts whilst that's the whole idea there needs to be some room for having some fun which was the idea behind the pub and the jokes in the first place.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Darren, if it were me personally, i wouldn't move any of it. It is just cluttering mess. there should be also more defined rules on posts on what is and isnt accepted. Maybe it will some of the threads that turn to ****.

Last edited:

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
Darren, if it were me personally, i wouldn't move any of it.

Neither would I but many people do like it. Our aim is to please most of the people most of the time.

It is just cluttering ****.

Language please! Still can't figure out why this hasn't been put on the word censor.

there should be also more defined rules on posts on what is and isnt accepted. Maybe it will some of the threads that turn to ****.

Thats in the works. A more updated and revised version of the rules and what will happen on breach of rules.

Bravotwozero

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 AMG C63 W204 Speedshift + 2013 KW T909
ummm... wouldn't mind knowing why something I posted just recently got deleted. Any mods wanna explain? :unsure:

vy_storm

just another moderator...
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.users.on.net
Members Ride
VE Calais V 6L
ummm... wouldn't mind knowing why something I posted just recently got deleted. Any mods wanna explain? :unsure:
I can't see any deleted posts under your name.... what thread was it in? The whole thread may have been removed out of sight for a particular reason.

Bravotwozero

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 AMG C63 W204 Speedshift + 2013 KW T909
Was under bonnet scoops in the VN-VP section.