Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Jasons 2003 VY executive 'By Design'

danieLOL

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Executive S2
theres a thread on here some guy with that poo green coloured exec with black racing stripes, i think he had them..... wasnt the biggest fan of them

danieLOL

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Executive S2
dont get ssv's since u already have vy ss's..... when i park next to my mate from work he has vy ss's and there isnt much different i dont reckon lol... well there is but its hard to tell from far

esca_ByDesign

Clean and Classy
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY exec By Design
Yeah good point. I used to have cv-8 18" rims on my old car and I loved them cause they were chrome but not too much and the black went well with a dark colour car :)
Guy from this site (the wheel deal) said he could get me a package for under 1400$ so I'm pumped. I think I'll get them unless any other come screaming at me and are cheap.

I did want satin chrome at the start but think now it will be too much the same and no point upgrading to the same pretty much.

Cheers

Mark Nightingale

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY HBD
Hey Jason your car looks awesome! I also have a VY HBD but in a lighter silver, and its getting a new VY SS frontbumper put on tomorrow too because i shagged a clip on my HBD bumper and it needed some paint.. its great to look at yours and see how clean it will look! just wondering where you got your foggies from and what they are? i dont wanna fork out the cash for genuine ones straight away haha. keep it up!

esca_ByDesign

Clean and Classy
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY exec By Design
haha yeah i know what you mean mate, ill check out your ride in a sec, yeah the HBD body kit is sick :) i love it.

yeah the ss front looks so good, with the thin grill n foggies :)

got them from "justcomm" wreckers on ebay, 165$ a pair, i got my bonnet and front bar and headlights from then cheap as chips too!, but youll wanna get em wired up properly otherwise will look tacky as.

they guy who did my dash did mine properly, because executives dont have the right BCM you gotta wire them up a special way, not just plug and play, if your in eastern melbourne ill hook you up, great bloke and charges not much for the amount of experties needed. off ebay or from holden (like i did) get an SS fog light switch sand he'll do the rest. im not sure if any mechanics do it properly, most say it couldnt be done to factory switch (4 ppl said to me) and others will charge hundreds!.

esca_ByDesign

Clean and Classy
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY exec By Design
got an extra sub and amp today, wired up and sounds pretty good, nothing special just a nice kick in the back lol.

looking to get berlina chrome window moulds soon, guy at wreckers said he will give me a call as soon as he gets a set, also the front springs (super lows) for 60$! second hand :)

just keeping it clean for a while :) saving my money haha