Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Jasons 2003 VY executive 'By Design'

esca_ByDesign

Clean and Classy
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY exec By Design
got some pics of the lights, look great, just need foggies now, parkers are a bit yellow so getting extra white ones in mail this week :)

first pic is low beam
IMG_0188.jpg

high beam (below)
IMG_0189.jpg

low beam(below)
IMG_0192.jpg

high beam(below)
IMG_0195.jpg

esca_ByDesign

Clean and Classy
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY exec By Design
looking hot Jase...

need help wiring foggies?

thanks mate apreciate it.

got the same guy who did the dash is gonna do the foggies and sound system next week all together but thanks anyway, anything i need to tell him to look out for? he has probly done it before, seems pretty straight forward, if you know what your doing haha

thinking on waiting on wheels for a while (bit too much money) just gonna get a couple of interior bits, chrome cluster surround, maybe chrome air vents and replace shifter panel (permanently dirty :( ) then going to get tail lights cause i remembered how much i hate the executive ones haha

just a few questions guys, got quoted 340$ from tint professor to get old tint ripped off and 22% put on, sound like a good deal? i know people dont trust them but "unconditional lifetime warranty", if anything does happen theyll fix it! so cant see how ill go wrong if they do #### it up,

also if i was gonna get a 3.7 diff, where would i get it from? lol. would a normal mechanic be able to do it? or should i go to holden so they can do my speedo too? i wouldnt know where to start haha.

also my headlights arnt aligned properly and it pisses me off at night, holden said 62$ to reset them, sound worth it? i remember before i got my headights changed the beams were perfect! then after holden do it i can carefully tilt it up a bit to see even better haha.

cheer guys thanks for feedback

danieLOL

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Executive S2
i didnt think tint professor did darker than legal tint? :\

and theres no way id pay holden 60 bucks to 'align' my headlights lol

esca_ByDesign

Clean and Classy
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY exec By Design
thats what i thought but my mate got 22 on sides and 20 on back and i asked the guy today and he said it wouldnt be a problem? lol

would you not do it at all or do it yourself? i saw the little knobs you turn but dont wanna stuff it up more lol. you only have to do it once, until you have anouther accident :(

danieLOL

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Executive S2
as long as i could see during the night i wouldnt touch them but if u cant see properly, try doing it yourself before u pay to get it done, seems pretty straight forward

esca_ByDesign

Clean and Classy
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY exec By Design
yeah suoopse, if im driving behind someone i can only see the bottom of their bumper (N)

ill see how i go, need a wall and it to be night to play around with them.

esca_ByDesign

Clean and Classy
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY exec By Design
looks good as mate.

Are you going to do something about the towbar?

why does everyone hate it so much? haha, i didnt wanna pay someone heaps (heard it was alot) to take it off from the wheels as its a good thing to have when i sell it. im gonna get some black engine paint to paint over it again and make it black, but i think ill just leave it unless someone quotes me like 50$ to do it haha.

fixed headlights :) pretty easy, but now i think i tilted them too high as i can see inside everyones car at night haha, ah well

getting amp put in on sunday and LED foglights (7500k were too yellow (N) ) so will get pics up soon :)

cheers