Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

JC Political Thread - For All Things Political Part 2

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
By now it should be apparent that you alone in this thread see the world as you do. We all see things we don't like but because we are ordinary, mortal folk, we don't see the need to change the world. We make decisions and act to deal with life's follies and faults that directly affect us as best we can and hope that others do the same. For the really big issues, well, that's what we pay politicians and defence personnel to deal with.

The greatest minds and achievers in history recognised many things that needed to change but they set themselves the goal of addressing the issues they knew they could. None of them wanted to change the world. Perhaps none if them saw that the whole world needed changing as you do.

The scepticism you have encountered from me and others here is because, although you are lucid and clearly intelligent, as I mentioned before, something is seriously wrong with an individual who sees so much wrong, so little right about today's world and claims that such drastic and utterly improbable solutions as changing mankind's mindset is required to rectify those problems, has a problem within themselves.

Hyde Park in London and the Sydney Domain in years gone by had Speakers Corners, where people could stand on soapboxes and speak to whomever listened. About Doomsday, Christ reappearing or whatever floated their boat. Your oratory in this thread seems to be of that ilk.

Last edited:

Cooper

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSV Redline Wagon
Nitro, In everything you say and what you are putting forward continues to just flat out ignore human nature, instincts and motivations. Nothing you have put forward will ever work because you complete ignore and rule out these driving factors. Until you come up with a realistic scenario that takes these into account then yes your idea its purely a pipe dream and will always be.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Maybe I should pull the pin here and go find some political/philosophical forum instead, clearly everyone here is most unhappy with my passionate ramblings.;)

Might be the go. For me I'm going back to talking about Commodores, because I know that I can achieve very little, rambling on about this kind of thing on any public forum.

Zeke Topanaga

Reaction score
Members Ride
HX Sandman p van 308 4speed
I agree we should go greener for sure but it's true that many are trying to milk climate change to death as there is truly real big money to be made in such a con job.

I could go down the beach where I remember on a king tide the sea water would be over the road and foot path to the shops back in 1973, they have built a wall now to stop that about 40 years ago, it would be interesting to see what the difference is now with out that wall, but other places that you would never even think of built a house because the sea water would come up, now has been developed with houses every where on the mangrow swamp lands that we had a saltpan we raced our bikes on and that bit it's still their now and looks just the same as it did 40 years or more ago and it flooded on king high tides then, just as it does now nothing has changed.
Not to mention we got kicked out of that saltpan about 1990 for so called environmental reasons but we did no damage at all, but all them houses sure do. there is sea weed all up the beach nowadays at times and it stinks and sand fly's, where there was no such thing before. but that's to do with the population and the sewer treatment plants I think.
A mates shack that was right near that beach front and the tide has not come up any higher than it ever did before.

Does anyone know of a place that the sea level is rising more that it ever did, that you know real well for over 40 years. I don't.

It looks like they are trying to melt ice at the south pole, a big secret experiment is going on down their that no one is allowed to look into and this crap maybe fuking with the climate, why are the public not allowed to look into this crap.
Our Governments are the biggest B/S artist ever nowadays, they have f all integrity or morals worth jack.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
State election this Saturday. Really hope Libs retain power because if Labor gets in the state will go down the dunny like we did before Libs took over.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Labors policies are completely garbage and their blocking legislation has meant Tas has the leaniest sentences in the country for crims... libs want mandatory sentences for sex offenders. Yet the opposition reckon we need a 12 month million dollar reveiw to decide if harsher penalties are a good idea, really????

Zeke Topanaga

Reaction score
Members Ride
HX Sandman p van 308 4speed
What's a sex offence nowadays ? looking at a woman talking to one you don't know toucher her on the arm, saying high how are you.

Not to mention that the federal gov where that woman pointed out that even the Labour leader has many girls where it is said to be storeys going about and she was happy to name them all, but was attacked by P Wong the political correct modern day great moral crusader of filth, coming the nazi with her to shut up about any such things. you would not want to go their because it would destroy both governments it the people knew just truly what goes on there.

Truly bad child molesters are treated as royalty in Australia, too even point them out you become treated as the bigger monster.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
In the US....

One tactic that I have been seen lately is the flood of false alegations (tabloids, talk shows, etc...). That will create doubts on anybody that comes forward with a legit accusation.

Got to love the corrupted news outlets.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Richie Allen has, well... had a You Tube channel and interview a lot of guests. He question and analyzes events, politcal issues, etc... You Tube deleted his channel, censorship at its best! Sarah Westall interviews him, a good chance to hear his side of the story.

Last edited: