Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

JC Political Thread - For All Things Political Part 2

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
The Bible states that the climate changed at a point Gen 1:6-7 and after Methuselah people did not live as long, this was because water from another planet came to our Earth and this snap froze mammoths and maybe changed the poles, the north was the south maybe and the 40 days and nights story of the so called flood, with the Hebrews 40 does not have to mean 40 as we think of it and the start of the new day is when the sun goes down.

Yea, and I have been to Lake Mungo, and read the chronicals of Mungo Man.
40,000 years ago, the poles did change, and reverse, and caused the abundant lakes to wither and die.
And as I sat upon a sand dune gazing at the setting sun, and wondering the marvels of the world, my wife did say unto me “We had better go soon, before the bloody roos get out, and you hit one”

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Funny the Elvis thing....

Elon Musk? Is a Douchebag from hell. Is a suave con artist that knows how to milk the US Gov Co for free Money and Perks. As far I can see, cannot create a damn thing. Just regurtitates old ideas and I trully hope that Trump cuts the money spigot.

Do not take me wrong, I am a very techie person. My degree is in Electricity and very much understand what it takes to make an electric car. Is true, electric motors is the way, the big question is, where do I plug the motors for the juice That is the biggest hurdle of the electric car. My take is, the future is on Fuel Cells not in Batteries. Several years down the road and still farting around batteries. He sells Carbon Credits on a "Zero Emissions" car, the carbon footprint to build such car, is larger than any Petrol Powered car. Is a scam and a sham, Fock him, I hate his guts ! Every tax payer in the USA owns a piece of every Tesla and they cannot afford one. Now, his sorry ass, playing with a rocket set at expense of the US tax payers and the world via Treasury Bond purchases.

Who remember Fisker? The Tesla model S was designed by Fisker. Why Fisker went under? Was an european company that did not qualified for US grants and perks. People bitched about it in the US on why they should get grants from the US and the money spigot was shut.

The Tesla Roadster was a Lotus Elise with an electric motor, whoppy do !

I hope he rot in hell..............

Last edited:

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
My degree is in Electricity and very much understand what it takes to make an electric car. Is true, electric motors is the way, the big question is, where do I plug the motors for the juice

SShhhhh. You are not supposed to ask that question.
I will let you into a secret …….. from (a) coal fired power stations, (b) nuclear power stations and (c) solar and wind farms.
None of those places, (that I did not mention,) contribute to the earths pollution problem ( apart from a. and b.) and solar and wind farms just appear from nothingness (just like the big bang … not the TV show) and totally do not pollute.
When did you last see smoke coming from a wind turbine or solar array (disregarding the occasional short circuit) ? Never.
Therefore, their electricity is clean, just like an electric car. (We won't factor in the manufacturing process).
See. Logic always prevails over politics and money. Simples. I'm sure that you understand what I am on. about.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
I do not oppose any alternative source of power, what I do strongly oppose is taxing the population on non cost effective sources. With today tech, Breeder Nuclear Reactors is the way to go, cannot get any cleaner than that. What about Molten Salt Thorium Reactors, is even better. https://www.extremetech.com/extreme/254692-new-molten-salt-thorium-reactor-first-time-decades

For example, Wind Power is a toss up, is not the one fits all, what about Solar Power that is highly ineficient. In the US, was given a boat load of cash for Wind Power. Their backups are Natural Gas Powerplants. What some well connected individuals did, got the Gov Co money to install Wind Power Generators but the real deal was on Natural Gas Power. LNG is a huge business world wide and there is an economical war for who is going to supply it.

Follow the money......

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
LNG is a huge business world wide and there is an economical war for who is going to supply it.

Oz has shiploads of LNG ...... just not for Australia.
That is why this country is heading for an energy crisis when we are probably/potentially, the most energy rich country in the world.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
The US will be a huge exporter of Oil. In the 70s, we had a huge campaign called Peak Oil. A fearmongering campaign about running out of oil. Movies like Mad Max capitalized on that. Search Alaska Liberty Oil Fields, a hidden secret from the public. The US were using Saudi oil until all is gone and, in the same token, force the world to use USD as Petrodollars and World Reserve Currency. Why you think ARAMCO offered an IPO and is spoiling for a fight with Yemen? Is all about oil and they are running out of it. The Chinese will be using RMBs to bypass the USD. Yemen is already dealing with RMBs.

The next step is not in Globalism, is going to be in Nationalism. The US is preparing for it and Trump is forcing the industry to come back to the US. Oz, better think for their own well being and start to take care on their own to ford the Global Financial shite storm that is going to hit.

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
Oz, better think for their own well being and start to take care on their own to ford the Global Financial shite storm that is going to hit.

Our politicians are more concerned about who is rooting who (gay or hetero) in Canberra, than our national interests..

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Good luck with that....

"While Constantinople was burning, people were debating if angels are male or females."

Is a figure of speech, there is not truth to that as far I know.

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
Its times like this that you realise how utterly ill-equipped our politicians are to be prepared and have the right policies in place to cover the unforseen. Even anticipated issues catch them in the hop.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Politicians are groomed to sell Bullcrap to the public with eloquence.