Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

JC Political Thread - For All Things Political Part 2

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
I thought the EU was a trade zone.... it was, that is for sure. What a Staatssicherheitsdienst (Satasi) "Hotel California" Sh¡t Show !!

%%%%%%%%%%

https://deutsche-wirtschafts-nachri...-einbau-von-intelligenten-systemen-autos-vor/

Screenshot-20190418-194015-Samsung-Internet.jpg

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/.../suicide-rate-doubles-in-france-among-police/

The Yellow Vest movement is turning into a major confrontation demanding Macrone leave office. The French police are now protesting after 28 officers have committed suicide so far in 2019. This is double the amount recorded at the same time last year. While the press tends to focus on complaints of a lack of resources, unpaid overtime, and inefficient management, they are not speaking about the social isolation the police are starting to experience as they defend the government against the people.

I have written before about the Nika Revolt of 532AD where the local police and troops refused to defend the emperor Justinian. He almost fled Constantinople until his wife directed him to call in an army which was not composed of local Greeks. They came into the city and slaughtered some 30,000 protesters.

What the French police are experiencing is this very same conflict. This is why Brussels wants a European Army for they would have no conflict with the French people if they are not French. The police may yet turn against the French government and if that happens, then we have a French Revolution.

The revolution in Ukraine turned when the police saw that Yanukovich brought in Russians to defend himself. Then and only then did the Ukrainian police turn against Yanukovich and he had to flee. This is standard the development throughout all historical civil unrest movements defining the line when crossed it becomes a revolution.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Is a global disease, some countries have it more severe than others. All these Central Banks have the world screwed up big time!

Bankers, reminds me of the movie "Oscar", the part that Snaps tells the bankers....

%%%%%%

Kirkwood : I hate to say I told you so, but that's what we get for going into business with a crook!

Snaps : I'm a crook?

[standing up, buttoning his coat]

Snaps : You come into my house with your fine print and addendums and try to con me out of my dough? Geez, I'm used to dealing with mobsters, bootleggers, and gunzles, but you bankers... are scary.

Kirkwood : [rising out of the chair] I have never been so insulted in all my life.

Snaps : Wait. You're young yet.

%%%%%%

Do you guys follow Ukraine news? The big one so far is that Petro Poroshenko lost to a Comedian/TV Show Host. Poroshenko was a "placed" by "US" and did a solid to former Vice Presie Joe Biden's son (Hunter Biden), by allowing him a seat at the board of directors in Rosemont Seneca Partners, LLC. Some nasty and shady deals...

https://www.nypost.com/2018/03/15/inside-the-shady-private-equity-firm-run-by-kerry-and-bidens-kids

Last edited:

1985VK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK SL
Those scum bag politicians help and teach their kids to steal in a suit because if the public isn't angry it is seen as a form of passive acceptance ... corruption breeds corruption ...

Last edited:

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage

rucxy

Electrified Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
06 VE SSV L98
Same old story....
If i had information on you and then blackmailed you with it, i would get done for blackmail.
However if i was a politician and then blackmailed you with it, it is called leverage and acceptable. Politicians are only in it for themselves and how much cash they can extort from the public and when caught redhanded they say it is inside the 'rules' and in a roundabout way apologise without actually saying sorry and meaning it....

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Inside the rules , right? So who writes the "rules"...

A lawyer told me, there is a difference between Morality and Legality. So is perfectly fine to steal, cheat or even murder as long is written in to law and law enforcement have to obey those laws. Of course, I am talking on an extreme case here. But politicians/Govs are heading that way, one Centimeter at the time. Stacking rules/laws/regulations on top of old ones.

Last edited:

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Interesting the plastic/recycling deal. The USA has the same drama, China stopped taking our trash.

On the 60 min piece, one chap said about not thinking ahead. I think is more to that, I believe is economics, is Cheaper and the polution is moved to another nation (out of sight, our of mind, out of regulation reach)until the other nation stoped, now is a problem.