Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

JC Political Thread - For All Things Political Part 2

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
Do you ever get sick of playing the man and not the ball? Or is that always the best retort you can come up with?
Hypocrite much;

You‘ve been brainwashed

Anybody that doesn't agree with you has been brainwashed, there's a conspiracy of the news and that's why people don't agree with you? And if we all don't talk about what you want to talk about suddenly the topic is irrelevant, or you do your best to change the focus.

If you want to rail against corporations or Murdoch media or whatever your latest boogie man is, start a blog where you can scream at the sky all you want. If you want to be part of a discussion sometimes you need to talk about the current topic. Or, sit it out if you have nothing to add on the topic.

Commo64

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE Omega
Last edited:

J_D 2.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE SSV M6 on LPG and 2022 Kawasaki Z650L
Hypocrite much;
Nope. I’m sure if we went back through the previous posts here I’ve spent a lot less time slagging people off than you have.

What are you rambling on about? Atleast try and be a touch coherent and relevant.

Maybe you should whinge to those people instead?

somehow an honorary CFMEU stooge, I mean, member....yet are totally oblivious to what they actually do.

And here we have the absolute clownery of trying to have an adult conversation with anyone on the left.

Its either non-answers and consistent deflection or they throw all of the toys out of the cot and start with personal comments.

Aren't you a good boy, coming to the side of a comrade and having no logical input to the conversation. Tracks about right.

Oh no, Keith is ignoring me.

Nothing new, he's been ignoring any questions asked of him for atleast a week.

It's just a happy bonus that you and Keith get so salty about it.

If Keith didn't have blinkers on he might accuse you of mental illness.

You're not the forum moderator of "what is important"

Surely you're mature enough that if you dont wish to talk about something or have nothing intelligent to add you can simply scroll past.

Clearly that isnt the case though.

keith reed

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 vh v8 sle 2000 vs v8 ute 2012 ve11 redline

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
Nope. I’m sure if we went back through the previous posts here I’ve spent a lot less time slagging people off than you have.
You've also spent a lot less time talking about the actual topic.

But glad to see you put more thought into
playing the man and not the ball

And going back and finding everything that hurt your feelings than reading the original post and coming up with a cohesive, ontopic reply.

J_D 2.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
I thought some investment firm purchased them a few years back? Don't think it's Qantas.
Bain Capital bought them during covid. They have already made back the money they paid for Virgin.

J_D 2.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
You've also spent a lot less time talking about the actual topic.

But glad to see you put more thought into

And going back and finding everything that hurt your feelings than reading the original post and coming up with a cohesive, ontopic reply.
As I said before, there is no actual topic here. It’s the political thread and we can discuss what we want.

Most of what I’ve reposted didn’t even involve me but it does point out your consistent attitude of slagging off those you disagree with rather than engaging with the debate at hand.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
https://www.qantas.com/au/en/about-us/our-company/subsidiary-companies.html#:~:text=The Group consists of:,holding the remaining 49%;

Qantas pretty much has the monopoly in Australia and New Zealand... They also own companies such as Jetstar...

Not in NZ.

But like I said, Jetstar is crap, but it's cheap crap so you know exactly what you are getting.

I do prefer Air NZ but since the pandemic they have become a bit pricy but they are much more reliable for the most part unlike Jetstar that will cancel flights and do other silly **** without much care for the passengers.