Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

JC Political Thread - For All Things Political Part 2

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
Sometimes you have to trust that people will do the right thing. You don’t get to arbitrarily chuck a tanty and not pay anything, unless of course you definitely do want to end up in court so the whole arrangement becomes compulsory and the government treats you like a deadbeat dad.

A lot of the time the court will make that judgement if the mother isn’t of sufficient means to take care of the children. Both parties should pay to take care of their children and if only one party has the children then the other party is paying.

Also a lot of the time the father can’t take permanent custody of the children due to work commitments. That was my position with my son, I couldn’t just quit work to take care of him 24/7 so he stayed with his mother.

Yes and the court also favours the women in most cases.
So there is one way around the court system, don't cohabitate with women.

J_D 2.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE SSV M6 on LPG and 2022 Kawasaki Z650L
Yes and the court also favours the women in most cases.

Yes, the mother normally does get preferential treatment, especially if you don’t file for divorce together. If you let her file by herself you are pretty much automatically assumed to be a deadbeat dad.

So there is one way around the court system, don't cohabitate with women.

Yes that is one way out of the problem to be sure. My ex is entirely reasonable and works with me to make sure we both get what is reasonable. I’m not too sure about rolling that dice again though so I generally keep to myself these days.

I’ve heard about some shockers from friends and people at work who have had to go through divorce where their ex is just out to get them and it only ever ends well for the lawyers.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
@shane_3800 could be onto something.

1711690440127.png

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Yes but people are still allowed to have babies, but maybe the people that have babies should consider if they can actually look after them without leeching off others.
You do realise relationships do breakdown due to unforseen circumstances....

So it's not a case of females getting pregnet just to leach off society all the time

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
But it is about women wanting it all.

These days they want all these things they simply can't get, like a man that makes more money then they do, a man that is 6 foot tall or taller, a man that can please them is all sorts of ways.
But the reality is these sort of men are a very small portion of the population, now women are demanding higher paying jobs and want to be boss girls, they're pricing them selves out of the market.
Fark you jump all over the place..

Women are entitled to the exact same things as us men...

So pull your head out your ass and look what actually goes on in the real world, not your fantasy world

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Can you drink and have orgys their?
But then you run the risk of impregnating a female which then means you have to pay for the childs upkeep, even though you didn't plan to get her up the duff...

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
You're still yet to explain why other people should have to pay for those that want a life style choice of having a kid.
I can guarantee you 99% of women aren't having kids to better society, they're having kids for their own reasons, and how is it not selfish to want a career and be a boss girl, and then have kids and expect other people to fork out for their lifestyle choices.
And you think it's all about me lol.
Are you peeved off, no female no matter how pissed or off their face they are, will touch you?

J_D 2.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE SSV M6 on LPG and 2022 Kawasaki Z650L
Religious right wing nutjobs aren’t the smartest tools in the shed. Not banning lead water pipes until 1986 probably wasn’t the best idea!

“Trump continues to rely on conservative evangelical Christian support despite being married three times, accused of sexual misconduct by more than 25 women, legally adjudicated a rapist, facing 34 criminal charges for paying off an adult film star who claimed an affair and often struggling to articulate his own supposed religious beliefs.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2024/mar/28/trump-selling-bibles-al-sharpton-reacts

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
Religious right wing nutjobs aren’t the smartest tools in the shed. Not banning lead water pipes until 1986 probably wasn’t the best idea!

“Trump continues to rely on conservative evangelical Christian support despite being married three times, accused of sexual misconduct by more than 25 women, legally adjudicated a rapist, facing 34 criminal charges for paying off an adult film star who claimed an affair and often struggling to articulate his own supposed religious beliefs.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2024/mar/28/trump-selling-bibles-al-sharpton-reacts

Oh so you think they should vote for the purple hair rainbow party..... interesting.