Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

JC Political Thread - For All Things Political Part 2

07GTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEGTS BUILT BLOWN E85
Please clarify. Give us some facts to work with rather than hyperbole.

Current state of nuclear waste in the US?

strange that they spend so much money on storing nuclear waste yet they dont modify there nuclear power stations to just use the rest of it

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Politicians....

J_D 2.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE SSV M6 on LPG and 2022 Kawasaki Z650L
Lets look at Qantas, Joyce made something like a 100,000,000 profit, so he got a 22,000,000 bonus from memory. How is that not tied to their performance?

He didn’t make that profit, the employees did. I’ve only seen the MD for the company I work for once in the over 20 years I’ve been working for the company.

I’m sure he does a lot of important stuff but he’s not the one making the money from the day to day running of the business, the employees are.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
What the **** does a car steering wheel have to do with crash testing nuclear transport systems.

Try staying on topic for once.

Lol seriously.

You posted up a 1980's video about safety.
So I mentioned a reference to the collapsible steering column.
You know a safety issue that was solved in the 70's.

J_D 2.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
Let me let you in on a little secret, no one else knows, Qantas is privately owned, so the government can't compel them to do anything.

Yet they took public money during covid. If you’re going to stand by capitalism you should die by it.

J_D 2.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
Joyce screwed qantas over. The gov't was talking about recouping his outrageous bonus when he quit but didn't proceed

Remember anything about him having to appear before a commission but gave the middle finger citing he had to look after his mother in Ireland...

Got the rose coloured glasses on again I see

Always amazes me how strident his defence of the rich is for shitkicker mechanic.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
He didn’t make that profit, the employees did. I’ve only seen the MD for the company I work for once in the over 20 years I’ve been working for the company.

I’m sure he does a lot of important stuff but he’s not the one making the money from the day to day running of the business, the employees are.

That is such a futile argument.

Like I said, if you get the cleaner to run the company, they might make a profit, they will likely lose money.
I'm not referring to the company treading water, I'm talking about the CEO driving a profit increase.

There is no way in hell that employees are all going to just kick into gear and make the largest profit ever, you're completely delusional like most lefties.

The CEO drives profits.
You're just a rich hater, I'm not rich, but I don't hate people because they are, except for trust fund babies, they're a waste of space, and usually rude a holes.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
Yet they took public money during covid. If you’re going to stand by capitalism you should die by it.

You can't blame them for the government's mistakes.
I'm sure you cashed in on covid.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
Always amazes me how strident his defence of the rich is for shitkicker mechanic.

It's because I understand economics, I understand that in this world there will always be poor and rich.
Whereas you believe in some utopic future that is impossible, yet this attitude has always led to wars.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
I think it was @Immortality who commented on the state of the building industry in Aus.

" 2349 construction firms have collapsed in the past year — with fears more may fall soon.

.....of the 8471 business collapses for 2023, almost 28 per cent were in the building and construction industry, according to data put out by the corporate regulator
."

And Albo reckons he can more than double the historic rate of new home construction in this country.