Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

.:Jester's HSV Z R8:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Essassin

Bends spacetime
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS Wagon, E36 318is Coupe
Sounds like an absolute beast, so jealous!

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
Thanks guys... I am over the moon with the car.

Just drives great and behaves in the first 1/4 of the throttle range and if you want to go mental then it becomes an animal.

I'm hoping to have a fuel consumption reading after driving to and from work a few times. ATM it's still saying 38L/100km though it's dropped from 65L/100km when I picked it up from the dealer. :)

ari666

250,000 hits
Reaction score
Members Ride
1966 impala, R32 GTR
such a beautiful colour! very nice. but i have to comment :s you need to wind the rubber grommet on your bonnet in about 1/4 of a turn :p
Untitled.jpg

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
sounds fair beefy jest. <3 sunroof. love the colour, any silver HSV rims looks hot as f**k against it. please find a set of supersports for it, you'll never regret it. congrats on the new car mate, look after it and it will do the same back.

side note, why the hell did they paint the centre part on the front bar blue?

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
such a beautiful colour! very nice. but i have to comment :s you need to wind the rubber grommet on your bonnet in about 1/4 of a turn :p
View attachment 117420

Yeah, I noticed that but I think it's like that to clear the OTRCAI, I will investigate this weekend.

sounds fair beefy jest. <3 sunroof. love the colour, any silver HSV rims looks hot as f**k against it. please find a set of supersports for it, you'll never regret it. congrats on the new car mate, look after it and it will do the same back.

side note, why the hell did they paint the centre part on the front bar blue?

Cheers mate.

Yeah, I'll see what happens with the rims. I'm very keen to get some R8's and get them painted either black or charcoal. Though the silver contrasts nicely.

Not sure why they deviced to pain the centre bit blue. Don't notice it too much, but it is interesting.

The front bar is in farily good condition so the may have replaced it at some point for whatevery reason and the people spraying it may not have known not to pain it... :hmmm:

HoldenOnn

Roll Cage Territory
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Calais Series 2 HBD V6 Sedan 2004
Love the car.....Love the sound....Great Purchase.

This car will get a huge amount of attention. This was evident from the video. As soon as the car was started, the cops were immediately on the way to your house.....you could hear them coming in the distance on the video lol :p

Enjoy :)

Slipper

Reaction score
Members Ride
04 VZ SV6 A5
sounds superb, what do you think 0-100 is coming in at?

Status
Not open for further replies.