Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Josh's 2003 VY-II SS Sedan 6sp

Surfwagon

Reaction score
Members Ride
AMG Mercedes C63 Wagon

Nic92

Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Members Ride
2005 Mitsubishi Evolution 9
they are going in these... gotta call an auto elecy to organise for them to fit it all n add relay's n muck around with hi/low beam settings.

ohh them, heaps of ppl been getting them recently, they look good :)

joshyewahh

Lumpy VY-II SS! 335rwkw!
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY-II SS 6spM
iv seen that thread before :) iv chatted to him about a few things when i had an SV6.

once its all installed n such, it should be all good.

i dont find myself driving the ss that much anymore. its more of a saturday and occasional cruiser. my work ute gets me from A to B n every where in between other days :D

Rob_VT

Smacked Up
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 vt exec, 2003 v2 monaro cv8
Nice SS man!
Looks real tidy, love those tail lights.
Nice looking headlights too, very interested to see them in the rig!

joshyewahh

Lumpy VY-II SS! 335rwkw!
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY-II SS 6spM
ok heres the DRL's on. the hids all seem to work. the drivers side low beam goes almost a pinky colour instead of yellow/white... bit odd. ill see how much hassle these things give me n if they piss me off too much ill sell them and just go back to stock.

IMG_1152.jpg

derrro

haha tough
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ MY06 SS
thanks heaps man. i really love and hate the colour black. looks so schmick when its clean... so ratty when its dirty... n EVERY scratch shows up so easily its so frustrating.

i sprayed my rims today! got over the whole rim being silver n in your face, so i tapped up the silver lip n sprayed the inside of the rims :D i think they came out looking pretty nice :D

#### yeh! You did an awesome job!!!!

joshyewahh

Lumpy VY-II SS! 335rwkw!
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY-II SS 6spM
ok so update.

the HID's r pretty neat. nice n bright with a very direct beam, pretty happy. only problem is the drivers side lowbeam globe is pinkish so i should be recieving a replacement globe from the seller soon, as well as the ballast on the drivers side fog light is working intermittently so should be getting a replacement for that sometime soon!

went n picked up the next bit of my exhaust set up today, duel 3inch catback exhaust with a Varex Remote muffler. :D picked it up second hand, was on the original owners car for 2 weeks before he wrote it off. grabbed it for 600$ :)

he's got some other goodies he's selling that i want to pick up, like a Fast 102mm manifold with 92mm Throttle body, with billet fuel rails n bigger injectors attached with a Ramjet OTR.
and KY coilovers with nolathane bushes for the entire front of the car n some rear bushes too. so i should be getting some more goodies soon :D

after iv outlayed some $$$ on this stuff, im going to save up for a Cam kit (with everything) then slap it ALL on the car at once n go get a tune :D

yewyew