Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Learner's Fudging Log Books

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
Same Soop, Open road i can just drive and drive non stop, yet in city traffic when im in brisbane its just scary, i hate it so much

atleast in the country people arent up your ass, like they always seem to be in the city. (just so no one can cut infront of them).
for the record. i prefer country driving. its not as "intense and scary" as anything within 25 minutes of Melbourne.

Edenn

Reaction score
Members Ride
impreza
I finished 120 hours last December.. Then lost the book.
Currently trying to make up for 18 months of driving.

:fuuuuu:

VEV8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina 6L
A hoon is a hoon and no amount of logbook driving hours is going to take the "hoon gene" out of him. Age is the only thing that filters that from these guys. A hoon could do 3 times the required amount of logbook time and still want to rip a set of tyres apart on Friday night. 120 hours is just ridiculous.

Cameron P

Reaction score
Members Ride
REDHOT VX SS
when i had my L's i did 20 hours legit and the next 100 i forged. although i drove almost 3-4 a week and got my p's 1st time without any dramas

padrickz88

Rick =]
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VN V6, nothing special
haha I guess I was one those lucky kids, my parents let me drive everywhere. Atleast 30 minutes a day..
Got my L's on the day I turned 16 and then jumped in my old mans manual patrol and drove home no problem :) It eventually got to the point where the only time my parents would drive the car is when I was at school, any other time I was there personal taxi driver :) was awesome. I seriously think I done the 120 hours in my 1st year.

Dum*P*ster

Moist
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 SIDI
A hoon is a hoon and no amount of logbook driving hours is going to take the "hoon gene" out of him. Age is the only thing that filters that from these guys. A hoon could do 3 times the required amount of logbook time and still want to rip a set of tyres apart on Friday night. 120 hours is just ridiculous.

I dunno.. A *VERY* close near death shock may break the Hoon outta' em :)
Problem with that is.. Most near death shocks are usually shared with an innocent person. Depending on the situation tho.

VEV8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina 6L
I dunno.. A *VERY* close near death shock may break the Hoon outta' em :)
Problem with that is.. Most near death shocks are usually shared with an innocent person. Depending on the situation tho.

Yeah mate you nailed it. It always seems to be someone else that pays the price. Hey I got no problem with anyone that wants to leave a set of lines on a remote road but the ones that do it in carparks full of people should be thrown in goal. There should be levels from 1 to 5 of hoonism :) 1 being minor fine and 5 being car crush.

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
haha I guess I was one those lucky kids, my parents let me drive everywhere. Atleast 30 minutes a day..
Got my L's on the day I turned 16 and then jumped in my old mans manual patrol and drove home no problem :) It eventually got to the point where the only time my parents would drive the car is when I was at school, any other time I was there personal taxi driver :) was awesome. I seriously think I done the 120 hours in my 1st year.

same mate, L's and then P's on the birthday feels good. it was pretty cool to fill out the logbook (approx 150hrs) in 6months, then 18months without needing a logbook, it helped being the "taxi"

but back on topic, does going sideways around bends/doing some burnouts etc really hurt on a remote road around nobody etc.
i was talking a neighbour who said that he reckons it made him a better driver with car control and forth, it made him understand power and what can happen.
it made him conscience of how to drive and to respect the car, and he's had high powered v8s all his life.
hoons should be if your endangering others lives, and your own after an extent which will cause distress