Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

LS1 Twin Turbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

PSI_KING

Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS E
You people make me laugh.

Kernal: You know nothing, that is an LS2 not an LS1.

one_and_only2004: So why is this magical STANDARD LS1 getting a refresh if there is NOTHING wrong with it? You talk a lot of **** and I\'ve noticed this in your last few posts. Also I don\'t hold prejudice against workshop\'s and dyno\'s (unless I want to hold it against myself?) I hold prejudice against the owners and operators who exploit the end user.

krylothe: 800rwhp from a full standard LS1, well now I really have heard it all. Word of advice, don\'t believe everything your mates tell you. Let me guess, it was revving to 5800 and only on 12psi aswell? Still being ran in...LOL.

Coxy92: Best of luck with your endeavours, sorry if all my first hand knowledge is not what you wanted to hear, but I guess I just must be doing something wrong. Let me know how you go with it all.

You can lead a horse to water but you can\'t make him drink. Anyways, I don\'t need to justify myself to anyone on here, do as you please and continue living in your dream LS1 world.

crew chief

Reaction score
Members Ride
WK LS1 Turbo, WB Ute, VF 2300 Harrop
People people settle the F\\k down is this how we treat our one\ true \king, he has clearly deceide\d that it is not possible so that my friends is that.

All hail our all knowing, wise and superior psi king and death to those who should q\uestion his all knowing and almighty ways\\

nate-vy

Reaction score
Members Ride
blown vy v8 ute
nate-vy: 118mph doesn\'t equate to 375rwkw in a VY so either you raced uphill or the dyno figure was fudged. The latter sounds accurate if you threw money at the workshop to do your car and tune it.
Internally standard is exactly that. Un-opened, un-touched

I'm with you unsure as to whether the figure was correct or if it was just my peddling. my ute has never seen a workshop since I've had it . I do all the Work and it's remotely tuned

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
You can lead a horse to water but you can\'t make him drink. Anyways, I don\'t need to justify myself to anyone on here, do as you please and continue living in your dream LS1 world.

Ok time I stuck my head in here.

This forum has very few users who are knowledgeable (or share their knowledge anyway) in the LSX section. While I welcome someone who thinks they have knowledge to share, theres really no need to be a downright arse in doing it.

...anyway this thread has just descended into nonsense at this point so its closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.