Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Vt Hsv Xu6 - Nthn Suss

=Calais v8=

Holden Tech Apprentice
Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII 5.0L Calais, 13b ae71
whoa. who took those last pics of your car? they look professional.

Nthn_Suss

Reaction score
Members Ride
VYII Senator Sig
Cheers for the comments ppl.

The shots were taken by DarkRayne (VY SS M6 on 20z) and yes they are very professional. Make it look like it belongs in a HSV brochure, cant thank him enough for them. Top bloke who does some awesome photography.

I'm yet to spend up big on the car as I've been looking at LS1 Clubbies, VT VX and even some VY's. But being 20 with insurance in my name not my parents it just cost too much to insure right now. I've got some superlow springs for it, just waiting for them now. Few other bits n pieces coming, something a lil different.

Here's latest pics. Decided to mesh front bar as I got sick of looking at my trans cooler. Rice spec blue mesh was all that was available, but I rekon the drift mesh goes alright with the paint.

72adfa1d.jpg

bfc97c3c.jpg

b4187513.jpg

774e9cf3.jpg

ab78e81e.jpg

773e03eb.jpg

NBAERO

new photos up of interior
Reaction score
Members Ride
vn commodore 3.8 5spd manual
iv always loved the xu6, i would of got one it the were not so costly, they look the best in the vx but yours is still nice.

Nthn_Suss

Reaction score
Members Ride
VYII Senator Sig
I drove a standard VX XU6, white one, before buying this and it didnt do it for me./ They look tough as, but too many ppl think it's a clubby when it isnt. Just like the VT XU6's with clubby kit's, I dont like as it just isnt a clubby. This kit gets me more looks than my friends VX XU6 coz ppl just dunno what it is. Love it.

Nthn_Suss

Reaction score
Members Ride
VYII Senator Sig
Lots of stuff happening in the coming weeks. Full Pioneer stereo going in consisting of a 24bit headunit, d series splits front, 6's rear, 2 x 1000w subs, bulk amps and the entire car is being soundproofed with dynamat. Custom boot install, interior and boot neons and an iPod. Cars booked in for late Sept.

While that's being done it's getting boosted and a new exhaust going on, aswell as a custom gen3-style pod airbox made out of carbon fibre or fibreglass if I decide to go cheap.

Monaro hood and VZ Senator vents and a front end respray once I've modded front bar for VX Clubby lights, and getting the joins where the kit meets the body filled and smoothed.

Not worried about rims just yet, havent found ones I like. All this will be done pprobly xmas or just after. Stereo is first up tho, cant wait to have a decent system. Post pics when I get em.

VRFURY

Just Nic
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series II Berlina International Sportswagon
dam those pics of ya car look great,
very nice ride

Nthn_Suss

Reaction score
Members Ride
VYII Senator Sig
I didnt mind em but just not big enough, so I'm rollin on shooties atm and am getting some 19's in a few weeks time. What sort I'm not sure, yet to find a nice set that you dont see round too often. Looking stateside now, see how things go. Here it is now, ghetto spec.

Image061.jpg