Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MY17 Specs and Release Date

Trofius

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline sportwagon
Yesterday was the day. Picked her up with 4km on the clock. Drove home in peak hour traffic, which sucked because I couldn't give her a squeeze but so far I am def in love. She is my first personally bought car. Previously I drove a Suzuki Swift which was shared with my mum. So this is a massive step up.

VFII MY17 March Build SS-V Redline Wagon. Optioned with HF20s (4 wheels + spare), motorsport mats, and black bonnet protector. Deposit 4th March and picked up yesterday 28th March. I will make my own thread later. For now I'm simply going to enjoy it.
9c78691d0f04651f21f8ef6702fd94ac.png

Welcome to the SOAG redline sportwagon club LOL...

Troyziee

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 SSV-R Sportwagon
I just checked mine and they are both 3mb. My dealer emailed them to me and they came through fine.
There is some blurriness on mine too but I think that is done intentionally
so you can't see the details on the build sheet of the car in front.

mine looks blurry as in the car had started moving from that station before the photo went off. i dont know if i can be bothered chasing them up for a larger file, i found it strange they could not email them (3mb + 3mb is well within email limits) maybe they did it on purpose to provide the lower res versions.. anyway, heres mine

17622327_10155108752889898_1139344006_o.jpg 17668583_10155108752919898_2118120404_o.jpg

zero_tolerance

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 VFII Redline
mine looks blurry as in the car had started moving from that station before the photo went off. i dont know if i can be bothered chasing them up for a larger file, i found it strange they could not email them (3mb + 3mb is well within email limits) maybe they did it on purpose to provide the lower res versions.. anyway, heres mine

View attachment 191095 View attachment 191096

Yeah they are all blurry like that Troyziee, mine is exactly the same...
pic02.jpg

Troyziee

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 SSV-R Sportwagon
Nah i mean the other photo, the whole front grille/headlights are out of focus/blurry. the earlier station photo is sharp and all good!
its a shame, but its still better than nothing!

Anthony121

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline MY17 & VF Director
Production 2 Small.jpg
What file sizes have people been getting with their production line photos? i just got mine form holden, however they said they were to big to email, so sent them via facebook messenger, downloaded them and they are only 300/400kb....... one of my shots is blurry too :(
My photos were 6MB and 7MB but I did get these sent internally. There seems to be a difference in the amount of light in the factory between mine and Zero's pics.

Last edited:

zero_tolerance

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 VFII Redline
View attachment 191098
My photos were 6MB and 7MB but I did get these sent internally. There seems to be a difference in the amount of light in the factory between mine and Zero's pics.

Your pic also captures the whole car and more of the background, whereas in my pic the camera seems to be zoomed in closer which has cut a bit of the car out compared to yours. Not that I'm complaining though, I'm still thrilled with these pics.
pic01.jpg

Last edited:

zero_tolerance

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 VFII Redline
Nah i mean the other photo, the whole front grille/headlights are out of focus/blurry. the earlier station photo is sharp and all good!
its a shame, but its still better than nothing!

Oh ok, I see what you mean now.
In your pic it seems a lot darker in the factory than the others.

Troyziee

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 SSV-R Sportwagon
I think that'll just depend what time of day your car was on the line, mine must have been first thing in the morning or something...
Anyway! Time to buy some frames and get them printed :D

Harli

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII Redline
It is very cool that they give you production line photos. I wish I had that choice when they were building my 2016 SSV-R :(

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Call me a conspiracy theorist, but how do you guys know the pics are of your particular cars ?