Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Name and Shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielGreen

Golden Holden
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK Commodore 3.3
^^ business ute! did you by chance call them up and ask for their street address? i'd rock down there with a print out of the picture you got and ask to speak to the owner. state that he got out of his car and abused your girlfriend while obviously at work/representing work. At the very least- you got damn good proof or road rage! Phone number of business and positive ID of driver. Isn't it 3 points and few hundred dollars ?!?

my name and shame is this idiot in the silver monaro in woden (canberra)....View attachment 79240

I parked next to free spot, then came back to see this arse park so close to me I had to get in through the passenger side. Waited around for a bit, but no show. A shame really. Idiot.

I was going to but girlfriend told me not to
And i have done some dumb things in my life that i wouldnt want to get fired over

HoldrodeoLT

I have no lemon pledge...
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 Holden Rodeo RA LT, 2008 Polaris Hawkeye 300
Poor guy sounds and looks like he suffers from short man syndrom..

Garth

Your guess is as good as mine......
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
100 series Toyota Landcruiser V8 monster
hey guy's and galls,

just for future referance, if you are going to put up photos of cars, can you make sure the rego plates arnt noticable, blank out a few words, or if your not sure, blank out all the number plate, last thing we need is someone getting the shits and going to town on us.

W84N01

Reaction score
Website
www.southwestcommodoreconnection.com
Members Ride
VN manual, VC 5L Auto, 80series GXL 4WD :)
try and drive on WA roads..........especially down South in Bunbury......OMG what a joke!! Majority of these people would have you godsmacked all day long.

All these gorgeous cars, high performance, fully worked, brand new cars........and can you believe that none of those indicators work on those cars? man, if i was one of those owners, i'd be taking it back and complaining LOUDLY.

Same with brake lights, they seem to be optional nowadays.......

you go thru all that bullshit to get your licence in the first place these days, then it all goes out the window when you finally do get it and are "allowed" to drive on the road, or deemed "competent".....what a joke!!

the amount of red "P" platers i see around town that don't stop at stop signs, don't use indicators, have brake lights that don't work, or their headlights don't work..........it's insulting to others on the road that take pride in their cars, to have someone like these morons abuse you coz they think they are right and you are wrong......

At least my car works mate, and unlike MAJORITY of these people in WA........I ALSO KNOW HOW TO MERGE......i mean how hard is it to merge? this still really frustrates the hell out of me!!!!

*end rant*

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
i have been told if you rear end someone it still your fault with or without brake lights working. its your word against theirs, you have to drive a safe distance behind to avoid the accident something along those lines.

yeah....a safe distance so that when you see the lights, you have enough time to apply your brakes as well. not keeping a safe distance, then all of a sudden the car in front comes to a complete stop with no sign at all due to no brake lights.

sik_dose

Hybrids. Cars for fools.
Reaction score
Members Ride
1986 VL Calais Turbo, VZ SV6
try and drive on WA roads..........especially down South in Bunbury......OMG what a joke!! Majority of these people would have you godsmacked all day long.

All these gorgeous cars, high performance, fully worked, brand new cars........and can you believe that none of those indicators work on those cars? man, if i was one of those owners, i'd be taking it back and complaining LOUDLY.

Same with brake lights, they seem to be optional nowadays.......

you go thru all that bullshit to get your licence in the first place these days, then it all goes out the window when you finally do get it and are "allowed" to drive on the road, or deemed "competent".....what a joke!!

the amount of red "P" platers i see around town that don't stop at stop signs, don't use indicators, have brake lights that don't work, or their headlights don't work..........it's insulting to others on the road that take pride in their cars, to have someone like these morons abuse you coz they think they are right and you are wrong......

At least my car works mate, and unlike MAJORITY of these people in WA........I ALSO KNOW HOW TO MERGE......i mean how hard is it to merge? this still really frustrates the hell out of me!!!!

*end rant*

Driving in Italy is like this and no one really cares. I think that trusting brake lights and indicators is a bad driving habit, if you watch the car and its behaviour you will be alot safer than watching the blinking lights that the driver may or may not use or may not work.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Driving in Italy is like this and no one really cares. I think that trusting brake lights and indicators is a bad driving habit, if you watch the car and its behaviour you will be alot safer than watching the blinking lights that the driver may or may not use or may not work.

Couldnt agree more. People rely far too much on objects that can fail at any time. Keep a safe distance and there will NEVER be a problem.

W84N01

Reaction score
Website
www.southwestcommodoreconnection.com
Members Ride
VN manual, VC 5L Auto, 80series GXL 4WD :)
Totallt agree with you. I was born over there and my family has moved all over the place. i have rellies in Scicily..........my parent go back just about every year to visit who's left, and the panic texts i get from Mum coz Dad is driving 150km/h plus is hilarious lol.

She comes back to Oz and doesn't complain for months until it starts to get to her again, then she goes back over to Scicily and again realises how fantastic people are over here......lol

Althou i still gotta say, cars over in Europe have fully functioning lights and stuff....

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
^^ or maybe they have drivers with fully functioning brains?

Status
Not open for further replies.