Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

"Near-riot at hospital after fatal shooting"

jas98

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore V6 S2 and a BA XR6T
Near-riot at hospital after fatal shooting

you try and rob a armored truck which has obviously got a large sum of cash in it....and you have a weapon......what do you expect? they were asking for trouble...then they get all ****ed off and want to fight about it.....simople ....dont do it in the first place:thumbsup:

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
What idiots. The 100 mates should be out looking for his accomplices instead of yelling and screaming outside the hospital. Its like the idiots who rob someones house and hurt themselves whilst trying to run away with their big screen tv... then sue for medical bills.

Idiots...

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Fully schick mate

Now lets hope the rest of the wankers in that area try and rob armored vans.

Last edited:

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina

badaz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Supercharged VX S
I used to work for armaguard for a number of years and had a few moments that I thought here we go I'm about to get done here.

A note to all wanna be crooks, people that carry guns for a job practice shooting you half wits.
I hope the guards are all right, get the support from there friends that it is needed, it's not easy to pull your gun on someone.

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
Dodge Ram Van 1500 5.2 V8
So the lesson here for all the would be armored truck robbers out there.

Use a bullet proof vest like they do on telly. The gaurds may just shoot at you.

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
So the lesson here for all the would be armored truck robbers out there.

Use a bullet proof vest like they do on telly. The gaurds may just shoot at you.

robbers probably believe the guns are just a scare tactic there for show. the robbers probably ran off after they realised the guards would shoot back. morons.

anyone watch the news last night and see the video of the liquor store in wantirna getting robbed? i work at that store, so stories about robbers annoy me lately.

jas98

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore V6 S2 and a BA XR6T
robbers probably believe the guns are just a scare tactic there for show. the robbers probably ran off after they realised the guards would shoot back. morons.

anyone watch the news last night and see the video of the liquor store in wantirna getting robbed? i work at that store, so stories about robbers annoy me lately.

that sucks.....where u working at the time?