Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

"Near-riot at hospital after fatal shooting"

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
nah i worked the night after luckily. still, seeing people you work with have to deal with that isnt good, also knowing it couldve been you

Tree cutter

Tree cutter
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais SuperchargedV6
Gosh i am so surprised that a person of that nationality would be involved in anything illegal :rolleyes:
I wonder if it would help if the government made sure that immigrants knew a few basic things like 1 It is illegal to rob people 2 It is illegal to bash people 3 It is illegal to attack people with or without a weapon 4 It is illegal to sell drugs.
If anyone dared to tell them these few basic laws then i supposed they would be labelled as racist, so we should just let them continue to do this sort of thing and hope that our police and security guards cull the bad ones out by shooting them. :clapping:

pow3rslave

DoNothing Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5.0L
i gotta say that if you're threatening an armed/trained someone with a weapon then you deserve what you get, and it's ****ing lucky these morons didn't hurt guards or bystanders.

that said, if the morons in question were unarmed some parts of it make me slightly uneasy when civillians (ie not cops) are empowered to shoot to kill, and that money is worth more than lives.

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
Live by the sword, die by the sword. If these clowns choose a life of violence,they should be prepared for the time when they meet greater violence towards them. I agree with the sentiments of other members. Bad luck they all weren't fatally shot, there should be more of it. The cops are hamstrung by weak and ineffective laws that protect the scum and desert the decent members of society. Do gooderes, bleeding hearts and prisoners' activist groups don't help - they're only concerned with the rights of the crtiminal (err, victim, according to them).

I looked at the crowd carrying on outside the hospital and it appeared as though they might represent a particular ethnic group whose religion requires interment within 24 hours of death - why else would they be hounding the hospital demanding the body?

vnv8driver

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
304 Calais
The people rioting should sit back and have a think about why their friend/family member is dead and whos fault it is- but that wont happen because people like that never do sit back and think! especially about the consequences. It is the offenders' fault and thats why i have a feeling no charges will be pressed on the guards.

At a wild guess it would of been lebanese, which is a major problem in the sydney area as they cause nothing but trouble, they look for a fight. I have seen 2 lebs unbolt a guys wheels and leave the wheelnuts on slightly so he could drive off and have his wheels fall off in traffic?? for no good reason except 'you looked at me bro'

Ban all lebs from Australia because they all have an attitude problem, this is not your country, you cant just walk around and do whatever you want & you do not belong here. Im sure theres some good ones out there, like theres bad Australians, but 90% of their race is bad news.

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
Yeah, I'm from Cronulla, or near it at least, Now forget all the sensationalist bullcrap you heard on the news.

The Lebanese had been causing trouble here for the last 20 years, i have a family friend that is a lifeguard their and he well knows they have been causing trouble for years before the incident with the lifeguards.

They would walk down the beach in packs of 20+ and harass girls because of what they wear, when their boyfriends stepped in they would surround them and bash them.

The police also had many things covered up from showing up in the news during the riots, there was the incident of the guy that got stabbed in the back and the knife handle broken off, a father was putting out his rubbish when a bunch of them set at him with a bat, in front of the mans son, and i also heard that a woman was raped during the retaliation attacks.

MasterOfReality

Miners go deeper
Reaction score
Members Ride
2019 LC Sahara TTDV8, 1991 VP Calais V8
Remember that case where the female security guard had the snot beat out of her and she nailed the guy with her gun as he was running away?

Good on her I reckon, and the guy that shot this piece of $hit should be given a medal.

Stuff the civil libertarians and other assorted do-gooders.

This sort of thing needs to happen more often.

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
gotta love in the video how the mob dont back away when the cops tell them to but as soon as they bring out the dogs they do. honestly, that would be my biggest fear if (in the highly unlikely event) i was ever chased by police... the dogs. ive seen videos of them, they are crazy and have no fear what so ever. on all the police shows i love it when they bring out the dogs and let them attack!

anyway, assuming he actually was trying to rob the truck the wank stain got what was coming to him. one less criminal us decent and ahrd working tax payers have to support.

Aggro_VE

The Overseer
Reaction score
Members Ride
A lazy VE
Pity the guards missed the other 2....

Was thinking that exact same thing, vnv8driver summed it up! Deport every single one of the !@#rs!