Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

"Near-riot at hospital after fatal shooting"

st3r3otyp3

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX HSV VX SS
Multicultralism sucks balls and will never work why, cause ever time we give em a chance they **** on us, either we go back to white australia or we have a civil war, it`s the ****ing 20 something f@#ker`s that are the problem, raping, thieving POS`s.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Multicultralism sucks balls and will never work why, cause ever time we give em a chance they **** on us, either we go back to white australia or we have a civil war, it`s the ****ing 20 something f@#ker`s that are the problem, raping, thieving POS`s.

No it is only people of the one religion that don't work.

Hasnt worked in Canada, hasnt worked in france and isnt working in the UK or Australia.

Ask people of this faith what they have contributed as a faith and as a people to the world in the past 50 years(apart from over 2000 terrorist attacks).

nicko

Carbon Positive - DO IT!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
75 cruiser ute
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! suck **** you ****ing dero. try working for your money next time!

HOW the **** can his friends be angry? some people are so ****ed up that they get ****ed off at this **** :rofl: i hope all his dero mates try to rob another truck and get blown away. Justice: Simple and cheap :)

jas98

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore V6 S2 and a BA XR6T
if they were his so called mates why the **** did they just dump him to die? you can see who is (or should i say was) and who isn't his mates.

rioting cause he tried to rob and got shot.....jesus!!! what a bunch of **** heads

there was a guy here that took a shop assistant hostage (i live around corner) cops came and told him to put knife down....then he started stabbing the assistant (in neck) and ran at police (he wasn't quite right in the head)...police shot at him (one shot) guy died and that was the end of it....... if the cops didn't shoot then the shop assistant could have been kill and also one of the offices...quite scary seeing heaps of cops racing from one side of town to the other...i live in a smallish town)

i know its not the same as this situation but it is/was similar.....if the guards didn't act like they did who else would have been killed cause of some ****heads

badaz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Supercharged VX S
gotta love in the video how the mob dont back away when the cops tell them to but as soon as they bring out the dogs they do. honestly, that would be my biggest fear if (in the highly unlikely event) i was ever chased by police... the dogs. ive seen videos of them, they are crazy and have no fear what so ever. on all the police shows i love it when they bring out the dogs and let them attack!

Troy I have seen the new batch of the ACT bite dogs and they scared the crap out of me and they weren't fully trained. If I saw them out in the street I'd go home nice and slowly with no sudden movements.

DavoVP

Reaction score
I agree man, there should be a law saying we can deport whoever we want, be it for petty thievery or worse, we can just pack em up and send em home, we dont want that crap here in aus. As aussie's we have our fair share of idiots, but this aint there country plain and simple ! anyone check out the youtube crap ? Bunch of faggs, acting like they are hard because they have a knife.

Low_VX_Taxi

Blanned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blundstone boots
I agree man, there should be a law saying we can deport whoever we want, be it for petty thievery or worse, we can just pack em up and send em home, we dont want that crap here in aus. As aussie's we have our fair share of idiots, but this aint there country plain and simple ! anyone check out the youtube crap ? Bunch of faggs, acting like they are hard because they have a knife.

You do realise most of them are born here? Its not like there FOBS who just got off the boat and commited armed robbery.......

I'm interested to see how many of the people saying "send em back to their own country" are Aboriginals, mainly for the fact we should perhaps send you back to your original countries of origin when you break the law also..... You think petrol prices are bad here try in the U.K!

I feel sorry for the security guards, hope to god they are not from the same area cause generally tools like the ones on the news end up doing reprisal attacks.......

You got to consider how hard it would be for the friends and family losing someone, I think they were idiots with disrupting a bloody hospital but even though they were tools enough to screw up a robbery and get shot, the family feels the pain not them........

Media sensationalism aside my condolences to the family for the senseless loss of life that could have been so easily avoided, and my thoughts go with the security guards..... its not easy shooting someone like i is in the movies......

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
You do realise most of them are born here? Its not like there FOBS who just got off the boat and commited armed robbery.......

I'm interested to see how many of the people saying "send em back to their own country" are Aboriginals, mainly for the fact we should perhaps send you back to your original countries of origin when you break the law also..... You think petrol prices are bad here try in the U.K!

I feel sorry for the security guards, hope to god they are not from the same area cause generally tools like the ones on the news end up doing reprisal attacks.......

You got to consider how hard it would be for the friends and family losing someone, I think they were idiots with disrupting a bloody hospital but even though they were tools enough to screw up a robbery and get shot, the family feels the pain not them........

Media sensationalism aside my condolences to the family for the senseless loss of life that could have been so easily avoided, and my thoughts go with the security guards..... its not easy shooting someone like i is in the movies......

Your right, most are born in this country, but most despise the place and tell everyone how great their parents country was etc, so if they think its great as far as Im concerned they can **** off. To all this wankers mates can you please try and rob every armed van out there please, do us all a favor ;)

its not easy shooting someone like i is in the movies......

How do you know? Have you been in a position to fire at someone? I can tell you right now you DO NOT hesitate in these situations, your training takes over and before you know it, jobs done. Being given a target to take is much harder, ever been in a position in where you decide on if someone lives or dies by your decision? It's not an easy thing to carry, trust me on that.

nicko

Carbon Positive - DO IT!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
75 cruiser ute
Your right, most are born in this country, but most despise the place and tell everyone how great their parents country was etc, so if they think its great as far as Im concerned they can **** off. To all this wankers mates can you please try and rob every armed van out there please, do us all a favor ;)

+1

I Couldn't agree more. :thumbsup:

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
What's the recruitment system like for the guards that get to shoot these sort of people? ;) lol