Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

New hand signals

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
if i started complaining, with the number of k's i do, id never leave. see some rippers on the infamous Princes highway west (very west).

GAMBLR

More trouble than u think
Reaction score
Members Ride
'04 VZ Calais LS1
not as bad as the cities i know, but here in the country towns we get some real friggin morons

the hand signals in the v symbol are the idiots trying to compensate and apologize for being the totally stupid drivers they are, in my opinion. unfortunately, it seems to go with the old aussie slang, "she'll be right mate!" no idea they have.
jus my 2c, i'l stop dribbling now

Keepleft

Mot Adv-NSW
Reaction score
TwinTurbos wrote Yeh true but theres such thing as being curtious(Scuse spelling), it ****s me off when granny sits in the outside lane going 50km/h in a 70km/h zone and if I overtake on the inside il get done (by the way it is illegal AT ALL TIMES to overtake on the inside lane)
Nope.

You can legally overtake another car by using a marked lane to the left - IF the other car being overtaken is camped in the middle or right lane, this applies to all road categories.

This is the thing with Aussies in relation to freeway class, too many 'sit middle' thinking it is the left lane. If the left lane is clear, use it first regardless of speed.

See diagram/link as to what is taught in HK, China, EU, GB and in the NSW Road Users Handbook etc.

People need to be a bit "kinder" to people on the roads....
Yup.

http://www.td.gov.hk/road_safety/ro..._for_all_drivers/dual_carriageways_/index.htm

NB; another poster references the autobahn as having long entry and exit ramps, not so for the majority of them. Basically the same cross-section applies and sight distance, delinneation and departure and entry designs remain fundamental.

Attachments

• Motorway 3 lane use Pic.gif
    Motorway 3 lane use Pic.gif
    4.2 KB · Views: 183

MasterOfReality

Miners go deeper
Reaction score
Members Ride
2019 LC Sahara TTDV8, 1991 VP Calais V8
tell me about it, on a daily basis i will be up someons arse with the horn on because there trying to merge onto a 90km/h freeway at 60km/h seriously happens every morning, im just glad it's two lanes and can usually tear across into the right and pass em before they've even hit their indicator.

btw 1 thing i do like about brissy though is almost every one will sit about 10km/h over the limit.:bow:

Everyone sits at 10km/h over the limit? I found the opposite. I just moved to Brissy about 5 weeks ago and found that most drivers are asleep in their cars.

I agree with you on the merging bit, I have been caught out several times when I am trying to merge, and the dude in front of me is doing about 40km/hr when you are trying to merge into a 90 zone.

I have to drive on Moggill Road everymorning, and I swear people go slow on purpose. Traffic lights go green, first car takes about 10 seconds to move. There is a huge gap in the roundabout, yet nobody moves. Its ****tin me up the wall!

I reckon driving in Sydney's CBD was a lot quicker!

Low_VX_Taxi

Blanned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blundstone boots
Nope.

You can legally overtake another car by using a marked lane to the left - IF the other car being overtaken is camped in the middle or right lane, this applies to all road categories.

This is the thing with Aussies in relation to freeway class, too many 'sit middle' thinking it is the left lane. If the left lane is clear, use it first regardless of speed.

See diagram/link as to what is taught in HK, China, EU, GB and in the NSW Road Users Handbook etc.

Yup.

Thnx 4 tha info :thumbsup: I was misinformed :D