Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Nick’s Red VZ SS, Manual, Red Leather

lowndes8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
Thinking about removing the Commodore badge to clean up the back a bit.

Definitely remove the commodore badge. Everyone knows what it is and makes it look cleaner

Also think about painting the holden badge on the front black also makes the front end cleaner

Mate44

Reaction score
Members Ride
SS
Removed the spoiler, just used red electrical tape to cover the holes for now, actually worked pretty well, can’t tell unless you get close! haha

derrro

haha tough
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ MY06 SS
nice ass

SS_zpsb5ca2054.png
[/URL][/QUOTE]

derrro

haha tough
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ MY06 SS
definitely like these the best

Thanks mate, I do love your car, and the plan was to get mine looking pretty similar! Haha
I’ve actually looked into some supersports, the local tyre place is actually selling exact copies to suit pre VE’s for $1700 with tyres fitted and balanced.

Just painted one brake calliper red to see if I like it.
IMG]http://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w410/Mate444/IMG_4559_zps1533cf86.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Also found a real cheap set of VZ Monora / VZ SSZ wheel, still just 18’s but I really like the look of them, they have a fair bit of gutter rash, some people just aren’t great drivers hey? Anyway, going to give them a respray.

As expected, the ride is a little harsher with the new springs, but not too bad, but would putting 20inch rims on it make it much worse?

Surfwagon

Reaction score
Members Ride
AMG Mercedes C63 Wagon
They look fine, nothing wrong with 18's.
Just fitted 18"s to mine for a better ride in my senator especially when visiting country relatives and driving on shitty secondary roads.

Mate44

Reaction score
Members Ride
SS
I got a quote from the Exhaust Bros to supply and fit ceramic coated pacemaker extractor to my SS for $1450. Is this about right? Are Pacemaker the way to go?

Mate44

Reaction score
Members Ride
SS
Finally finished respraying my VZ SSZ / VZ Monaro rims, now just need some tyres and to decide if I put the standard nuts with black caps or chrome wheel nuts on?