Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Official Photoshop Request Thread

B-roca

I’m an F-18, bro
Reaction score
Members Ride
N/A
Are you looking to have the logo cut flat using vinyl layers? Or using all the bevels and toning in the logo?

Not quite sure what you mean, but i'm assuming you mean cutting individual colours and layering them over each other to create the logo VS just printing the logo straight to vinyl including the shading and bevels, in which case I would say the latter.

walkierep

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl berlina
hi can i get these wheels put on my triton tring to decide what would look best thanks guys
Player Joss Chrome Player Joss Chrome (Black) products products
myute002.jpg

myute004.jpg

rch-13z

Former Photoshop Whore
Reaction score
Website
www.karcreations.com.au
Members Ride
VT Exec
actually not sure. what would you recommend?

The question was more so for broca, but it may help you to. Just wanting to make your lives easier when it comes to getting them reproduced.

Basically if logo is flat solid colours & a vector based images (looks like broca's logo is made from proper texts so it would be vector) then you'd go vinyl stickers. This sort of sticker can be done by notanabbafan on this forum.

The other option is if you want to have all the effects like broca's logo does (eg. the 3d like effect on the broca part) you'd need to actually get a printed stickers (vinyl BUT with the detail printed in ink) - Most important thing to remember with this is that you design the document in CYMK format (as opposed to RGB) and at 300DPI.

Hope all this info helps, I'm not a professional when it comes to this sort of thing but the above should help.

rch-13z

Former Photoshop Whore
Reaction score
Website
www.karcreations.com.au
Members Ride
VT Exec
hey guys i am thinking about getting new rims for me ute but not to shore on what i wont yet. i thought i might put some photos up and if you guys wonted to photoshop them with some rims you think would look good
Cheers Aaron

These are just wheels thats I had on the same angle...

aaasr-00.jpg

aaasr-01.jpg

aaasr-02.jpg

aaasr-03.jpg

aaasr-04.jpg

aaasr-05.jpg

rch-13z

Former Photoshop Whore
Reaction score
Website
www.karcreations.com.au
Members Ride