Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Official Photoshop Request Thread

klampy

Reaction score
Members Ride
Mazda E2000 V6 convert
i could probly get my orange paint tinted to red. its just a gloss colour so surely wouldnt be an issue to tint... and since the car is a form of red already i would need to worry even less about the door jams n engine bay n such. coz i quite like the red also. u reckon you could do one more chop of just the wheel with a red lip and black spokes? replace the last image if its easier.

thanks again.

B-roca

I’m an F-18, bro
Reaction score
Members Ride
N/A
i could probly get my orange paint tinted to red. its just a gloss colour so surely wouldnt be an issue to tint... and since the car is a form of red already i would need to worry even less about the door jams n engine bay n such. coz i quite like the red also. u reckon you could do one more chop of just the wheel with a red lip and black spokes? replace the last image if its easier.

thanks again.

haha dammit I knew you were going to ask for that

Well No more chops for tonight might be on later on the iPad (but obviously can't photoshop on iPad so yeah.....)

Last edited:

klampy

Reaction score
Members Ride
Mazda E2000 V6 convert
yea, that sets it off i reckon!! looks quite stunning in the red n white n black. after the red n white chop, iv pretty much decided im going to get my orange paint retinted to red, iv got white, and iv got black paint. so once its up n running, ill set out to get it done in the HRT look! dont suppose you have any stickers in your logo do ya?

B-roca

I’m an F-18, bro
Reaction score
Members Ride
N/A
yea, that sets it off i reckon!! looks quite stunning in the red n white n black. after the red n white chop, iv pretty much decided im going to get my orange paint retinted to red, iv got white, and iv got black paint. so once its up n running, ill set out to get it done in the HRT look! dont suppose you have any stickers in your logo do ya?

Sounds like a plan mate. Nah I don't have any stickers or anything and would probably cost a little bit ot send to Australia. I could probably send you the photoshop file of it and you could take to a vinyl company and get it printed off cheap as. But really if its going to cost you too much its fine if you give it a miss.

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
haha dammit I knew you were going to ask for that

Well No more chops for tonight might be on later on the iPad (but obviously can't photoshop on iPad so yeah.....)

deff mate it look like this

rch-13z

Former Photoshop Whore
Reaction score
Website
www.karcreations.com.au
Members Ride
VT Exec
That better? The front wheel looks like a better angle...

Sorry? what photo?

just wanted to know if someone would be able to photoshop me a pic of my ute with gloss black rims...
thanks

joshyyeawah-00.jpg

Klampy - Be nice...

Broca - Good work, hate doing decals and stuff like that.

tdirago

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive
Your request is clear as mud. You need to provide proper instructions and photos or it's no deal!

Tim - which way are you going?
I was going to go black, but ive had two mates suggest out of the blue to go white and that is what you guys suggest to. Ill give it some time haha either looks pretty good!
And thanks again :)