Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

OOOH No My Tire Went Bang on the "Q"

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
I googled "where to buy 245/60r15 tyres" and I got a range of NO name tyres. Remember all I know is Goodyear, Continental, and Pirelli tyres and thats it but IN the US I saw Parnelly Jones something like this.
What you never have heard of Ling Long and Dong Feng, what have you been doing all these years.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
What you never have heard of Ling Long and Dong Feng, what have you been doing all these years.

We all know what you've been doing and have proved it makes you go stupid......

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
https://en.linglong.cn/
https://www.made-in-china.com/products-search/hot-china-products/Dongfeng_Tire.html

It was a joke.....
But as I have just shown they are actually real companies.

Edit: see this post you just posted, this is what makes this forum ****, the little pissy sniping BS you and a few other members do.

Linglongs have been in this country for over 20 years, so no need to try posting up stuff like that.

And do Linglongs have the size the OP is after...Answer, I doubt it very much....

I have probably forgotten more about tyres than you'll ever know, so don't try and be clever with me on the topic,because you will fail....

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
Linglongs have been in this country for over 20 years, so no need to try posting up stuff like that.

And do Linglongs have the size the OP is after...Answer, I doubt it very much....

I have probably forgotten more about tyres than you'll ever know, so don't try and be clever with me on the topic,because you will fail....

Right over the head.

Smitty

Reaction score
Members Ride
GenF SV340 R8 Tourer, VK race car, ZX12R
Rubber perishes over time. I've read and heard from tyre shops that you shouldn't really use tyres over 6-8 years old regardless.

you won't get a roadworthy in Vic now with tyres that are more than 8 years, the testers have to check for this in extra regs this year

and the service depts of various manufacturers are also checking and advising this as part of 'factory ' servicing

Put 2 of the company Toyota HiLux utes in for their usual service last month at the local Toyota dealer .. both are a tad over 8 years old
and had a note put on the service invoice to replace the tyres (8 years old and only travelled 25,000km) as they are unroadworthy

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
WN Caprice V 6.0L, VE Anniversity V6 Series 1
Sitting in front of my expensive Satellite TV room watching the World Destroying itself and the stuff I see I not allow to tell you otherwise I could be Charged so since this is the case I will wait until the Same Day or maybe the day before telling you our life is about to end. Yes its that Bad. Wish Member Lex lived in QLD.