Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

p plates

wayvr

R.I.P AAA-99P
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx cluby
does any one no where you can buy the p plates that you stick on your window on the inside .. they have small holes through it .. i have looked every where for them!! cheers thanks .. i no that make red ones what about green p plate ones ??

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Berlina
post office, autobarn, super cheap, servo's .. everywhere sells them.
you mean the heat sensitive ones? really they suck imo i can never get mine to stay up :(

wayvr

R.I.P AAA-99P
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx cluby
i hve looked at thos places.. going to repco tomoz so hope they have them lol .. i think they r sticky .. all i no is that they have heaps off holes in them and they stick inside your car.. i think they r a stick on .. not heat .. not to sure .. never had them lol

andyman

The Only 6sp VZ Wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 BT50 4x4, 84 Hilux 4x4 & 05 Husky TE450
look in woolies and coles, as to them not sticking, dampen your hand a little and wipe it over the contact side of the plate, sitting them in the sun for a while helps too

MikesVT

M&M =D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing :'(
Ive got those ones... I even had the L's with the little holes in them

I dont use any others... They looks really good, and they dont fade at all

You can reuse them as many times as you like and everything.

You can buy them at any petrol station, supermarket, newsagency, etc etc.

You shouldnt have too much trouble finding them :/

wayvr

R.I.P AAA-99P
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx cluby
i looked at petrol staios new agency .. auto barn and super cheap .. i m going to repco tomoz so i hope i m in luck if not i will try the other places .. thanks

coolvxss

Reaction score
Members Ride
5sp VN Executive1988, VX SS 6sp
Yeah ive had mine on for 2 years and they havnt fallen off once. Just make sure they are warm when you 1st put them on, and they will stick realy well. I got mine from the reject shop for $2.50 and have had them for 2 years.

DANNY8

Yo Coooornflake!
Reaction score
Website
www.kerrbrosracing.com
Members Ride
VK WAGZ 5.0L, GQ Patrol TD42
I got my red ones (red plate, white 'P') from BigW. Lasted about a month b4 I got pulled over and warned about them coz technically I'm not allowed to use them coz I'm on the older style P's. But yeah by the time I got warned about them they were always falling down anyways.

When I first tried the sticky ones I ended up throwing them away coz they didn't work....but when I decided to try them a 2nd time when I bought some about a year l8r, I realised there was a plastic film over the plate which had to be removed....last time I didn't know and that's why it never stuck haha. :thumbsup:

coolvxss

Reaction score
Members Ride
5sp VN Executive1988, VX SS 6sp
Yeah haha, i did that and thought they didnt work, till i worked out you have to remove that plastic film. And now they never fall off.