Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Paint & Panel Tips

Zeussy

SSM11K
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F Clubsport, Rodeo 2.8 TD 4x4
with the glitter **** i dont like putting it in the clear, id rather put it in binder, spray it on and clear on top of it making it the "middle layer" so to speak
makes it look much deeper/better at the end

(in your opinion/experience) Would it also work/keep the same 'depth' in the end, if you put it in the clear, but then followed over it with a few more coats of clear, or does the binder have a different effect on how the glitter lays down/stands up?

ST8OOH

Reaction score
Members Ride
VQ Caprice
can someone please tell me what ratio 100.150 is ? 2k ive used is 2.1 but dont really understand 100.150 for for arcylic top coat.

wildss

Reaction score
Members Ride
vnss
(in your opinion/experience) Would it also work/keep the same 'depth' in the end, if you put it in the clear, but then followed over it with a few more coats of clear, or does the binder have a different effect on how the glitter lays down/stands up?

more clear would make it deeper of course but in regards to how it stands up in each i have nfi, havent had to do much glitter jobs (thank #### lol)
one way to find out though...

can someone please tell me what ratio 100.150 is ? 2k ive used is 2.1 but dont really understand 100.150 for for arcylic top coat.

1 part to 1.5 parts