Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Real Ricer Holdens

fabz

I Can Do Science Me
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown V6 VT commodore 5 speed
Needs Virgin or Qantas written down the side of it. Its like a mashmellow man on some funky weed!!! LMAO

EvoVIIIJDM

Got Evo?
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
Evo VIII JDM
that VR is off the hook man.

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
The old VR/VS Maloo did have a large Supra style wing so maybe thats what you saw Mukas, just tacked onto a VP. I attached a picture I found on the net of one. I think the HSV guys must have either been on crack, or found that if the ute is driven at high speed it starts flying - thus being necessary ;)

the picture you posted is not actually of a VS maloo spoiler, its of a VU/Y/Z maloo sailplane. it is mounted directly behind the rear window as seen in the picture below
maloor8_800.jpg

hingo1983

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V
Hmmm....I compared them both but I still think it looks more like the VS spoiler. The sailplane is shaped differently and more rounded at the bottom.

Low_VX_Taxi

Blanned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blundstone boots
Body kits are their to supply downforce and increase aero dynamics~ isnt it better to have sumfin like a clubbie kit or sumfin not too overdone? not a wide body kit like the stupid arse vt above. seriously is he running a f*&kin bugatti engine in their to need a rear wing that big?

Nobody Actually

luxo barge
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 wm Caprice
Body kits are their to supply downforce and increase aero dynamics~ isnt it better to have sumfin like a clubbie kit or sumfin not too overdone? not a wide body kit like the stupid arse vt above. seriously is he running a f*&kin bugatti engine in their to need a rear wing that big?

no, it's running the super fully sik bro blingin' fast ecotec

AttaBoy

WTF?!?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
Nah.. the VT above is running on a quad turbo ecotec v6 engine running at insane 25psi boost.:p

hingo1983

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V
His numberplates are something like TWN-57L which suggests it is a twin turbo LS1. It has an intercooler on it too. Whether it actually is TT or not is another question.